<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
do you remember the method that it was shipped to you?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from rjepson:
I went to the post office and they told me a flat rate box was $15 for anywhere in the US. If it will fit in a padded envelope that would be cheaper not really sure how much that is. Just let me know how you want me to ship it and Ill let you know how much that is. (Im def not an expert at shipping things so your advice would help.) I guess the third party thing would work. Let me know the third party you want to use and the shipping you want to use and we can exchange addresses.

You don't have a location listed on your profile, so I'm guessing you're mailing from within the first 48 states. There are three levels of priority mail (2 - 3 business days) flat rate boxes. Approximately 5, 10, and 15 dollars (small, medium, large). The small will fit two NES games, the medium will fit about 20, and the large is about 50 I believe.

If you don't care about how soon something gets somewhere, then you have first class and media mail options. Media Mail is the cheapest, but can take 2 - 3 weeks to get somewhere. First class can be a little cheaper than priority although since the flat rate boxes and envelopes came about, you basically pay a dollar or two more and you get things 3 - 4 days faster by going priority over first class.

I just got shipped three gamecube games via media mail for less than 3 bucks in a bubble wrap insulated envelope. Another person sent me 3 NES games at the first class rate in a box for a little less than 5.

As far as I know, anything can be sent media mail as long as it doesn't have to travel by airmail or cross any borders. If you're shipping to or from Canada, I think you can add 5 - 10 dollars to any of the flatrate boxes for the customs fees.

As for a third party, UltimateDarius and mikwuyma have offered to be such a thing for the board if necessary. What I can do is give them price+15 for shipping to hold, and then once you've shipped the package you'll know how much it costs and they can assist in splitting the money up for proper shipping cost. I don't really mind waiting for media mail.
Quote from rjepson:
do you remember the method that it was shipped to you?

Big padded envelope w/bubble wrap on the inside. I guess that'd be a "bubble mailer," I believe they're called.
If you want to pm me the address of the third party ill try to get this in motion
Waiting hurts my soul...
Well, I've been buying too much right now, so I'm going to take a break and maybe come back to buying more next month.
no prob man
Willing to teach you the impossible
Hay rjepson, Im VERY VERY VERY intrested in your NES, Like its the only thing from keeping me from getting my run submitted... Sad

PM me and we can talk abou tit a lil more...