--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Zugzwang: 2009-10-10 04:24:56 am
A list of all NES titles for sale:

Please Post what games you have or want to get rid of and Ill add it to the list.

I have been playing NES games for a majority of my life. Most of the games I've aquired are because I collect. I often picked up double copies because I wanted the games to have good a home. It has occured to me recently that the majority just gather dust and that the best home would be in your hands Wink If you think a game is too much or too little let me know, I'm not out to make a killing.

Also, I live around a couple privately own game shops that still deal with NES games. So if your looking for something in particular, try me and I'll get back to you.

Games                                                  Offered by                Version              Price/Trade
1942ZugzwangNTSC$3/Trade
Adventures of Tom SawyerZenicReverieNTSC$1/Trade
Arch RivalsZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
Baseball w/instructionsZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade
Baseball simulator 1000Ascetic SwordsmanNTSCBO/-
Bases LoadedZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
BatmanrjepsonNTSC$2.00/-
California GamesZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
Captain SkyhawkrjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
CommandoZugzwangNTSC$3/Trade
Dragon SpiritrjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
Duck HuntZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
Duck Hunt w/instructionZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Excite BikerjepsonNTSC$2.50/-
Final FantasyZugzwangNTSC$10/Trade
Galaga w/instructionsZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade
Gauntlet IICarcinogenNTSC$5/Trade
Golf w/instructionsZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade
Ice HockeyrjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
Ice HockeyZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
Ikari III the rescueAscetic SwordsmanNTSCBO/-
JeopardyZugzwangNTSC$1/Trade
Jeopardy: Junor EditionZugzwangNTSC$1/Trade
MegamanrjepsonNTSC$20.00/-
Mega Man 2ZugzwangNTSC$14/Trade
Mega Man 3ZugzwangNTSC$14/Trade
NFLAscetic SwordsmanNTSCBO/-
Ninja KidrjepsonNTSC$4.50/-
PaperboyrjepsonNTSC$5.75/-
PinballZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
QbertrjepsonNTSC$3.00/-
Rad RacerZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
RampageZugzwangNTSC$1/Trade
Road RunnerrjepsonNTSC$2.50/-
Silent ServiceCarcinogenNTSC$3/Trade
Skate or DierjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
Spy Hunter w/instructionsZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Super Mario Bros./Duck HuntrjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
Super Mario Bros. w/o Duck huntZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt w/ins.ZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Super Mario Bros. 2rjepsonNTSC$7.00/-
Super Mario Bros. 2ZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Super Mario Bros. 3ZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Techmo Super BowlrjepsonNTSC$10.00/-
TetrisrjepsonNTSC$2.00/-
Turbo RacingAscetic SwordsmanNTSCBO/-
Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesrjepsonNTSC$2.00/-
Turtles II the Arcade GameZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade
TMNT III Manhattan ProjectrjepsonNTSC$9.00/-
TrogrjepsonNTSC$3.00/-
Wheel of Fortune: Family EditionrjepsonNTSC$1.00/-
Where's WaldorjepsonNTSC$2.00/-
Wild GunmanZugzwangNTSC$2/Trade
ZeldaZugzwangNTSC$7/Trade

Peripherals                                            Offered by                Version              Price/Trade
NES Advantage ControllerZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
Console w/2 controllersrjepsonNTSCBO/-
NES Max ControllerZugzwangNTSC$6/Trade
NES Pad ergonomic (from top loader)ZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade
(2) Red ZappersZugzwangNTSC$5/Trade

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WTB This list includes all titles individuals are looking for on NES console.

Game                                                    Looking for by          Version              Price/Trade
Duck TalesFrezy_manNTSCBO/-
Duck Tales 2Frezy_manNTSCBO/-
Mega Man 4Frezy_manNTSCBO/-
Mega Man 5Frezy_manNTSCBO/-
Super Mario Bros. 2Frezy_manNTSCBO/-

Dragon WarriorMasterInsan0NTSCBO/-
Dragon Warrior IIMasterInsan0NTSCBO/-
Dragon Warrior IIIMasterInsan0NTSCBO/-
Dragon Warrior IVMasterInsan0NTSCBO/-

Castlevania IIIRaneofSOTNNTSCBO/-
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Zugzwang: 2009-09-22 04:06:02 am
In Progress:

Sold:

BonusStage: Mega Man w/box/instructions, Mega Man 6, Metriod, Superspike V'ball/Soccer, Rush'in attack
FrezyMan: (3) NES Pads
ZenicReverie: Batman, Bible Adventures, Tiny Toon Adventures
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'm interested in Batman, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Bible Adventures.  I don't really want to play Bible Adventures though, so if someone else sees and wants to run it, then I'll concede to them; otherwise it's going into someone else's collection, most likely to sit and not be played.  Send me a PM with the shipping cost for those three to Los Angeles.

Also, I'd like to offer up the Adventures of Tom Sawyer to anyone interested.  Anyone that wants to speedrun it, it'll be about a 9 minute run, but I'm not very good at running NES games even though I grew up with the console.  It's not really worth much, probably $1 or trade.  If the trade is good, I'm willing to pay for all shipping (yours and mine.)
Quote from Zugzwang:
Reserved:

How tacless of me not explain what this post is reserved for. It is for any information, trivial/nontrivial regarding Carcinogen. Do you know why his feet smell like a combination of bacon bits and burnt grill cheese? PM me, and thats were this information goes. Why does he incessantly fap to the lingerie sections of walmart pamphlets? You get the idea. We are a tightly nit community here at SDA, we NEED TO KNOW.  Wink

What? 0_0;;
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Quote from Zugzwang:
Reserved:

How tacless of me not explain what this post is reserved for. It is for any information, trivial/nontrivial regarding Carcinogen. Do you know why his feet smell like a combination of bacon bits and burnt grill cheese? PM me, and thats were this information goes. Why does he incessantly fap to the lingerie sections of walmart pamphlets? You get the idea. We are a tightly nit community here at SDA, we NEED TO KNOW.  Wink

So, right. I'm considering maybe dropping the prices on my NES games a wee bit. Maybe like a dollar on each, or maybe I'll just bundle 'em both for $6. What do you guys think? I mean, Silent Service is a submarine simulator anyway =p

Methinks that with the instruction manual, Zugzwang's SMB cart is worth a little more than that, despite the fact that it's impossible to own an NES without it.
I will offer you $3 for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Manhattan Project.
Thanks for the interest,

rjepson is offering that title so you can PM by using the link next to his game. Or he has is own board right, he might look more often there the link by his gameBO
I added a couple more NES games of mine:

Mega Man with the Box and instructions. I wish this was in better condition all three are pretty worn. Its mostly a novelty but a cool piece of nostagia.

Also added Mega Man 3 and a few other misc. games with instructions.
Waiting hurts my soul...
I got my games, thanks Zugzwang.
that Metroidvania guy
careful about shipping the zappers. did a transaction with someone at another place a couple months ago that included a zapper and we're pretty sure it got confiscated (despite just being a toy gun). we've heard other stories of the like, too.

also, got a few things i'm interested in. will get back to you a little later.
Edit history:
Zugzwang: 2009-09-19 04:07:47 pm
Thanks romscout. if they go Ill make sure the postal rep sees the included items before sealing the package and signs off on it.

I updated some of the prices dropping a buck here and there. Added rjepsons NES console

Edit: also added rjepsons games back in
What would the total be with shipping and all for:

Megaman 1 with box and book - 22

Megaman 6 - 14

Metroid New Cover - 5

Thanks
Added consolidation of NES WTB's from all the threads. I'll keep this going as well unless it gets real harry.
Quote from Zugzwang:
Added consolidation of NES WTB's from all the threads. I'll keep this going as well unless it gets real harry.

How much would you want for, well, if you have or can get any of these:

Captain Skyhawk
Bart vs. Space Mutants
Krusty's Funhouse
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Zelda 2
Kiwi Kraze
Silver Surfer
Metal Gear
Snake's Revenge
Nightmare on Elmstreet
Deja Vu
Roger Rabbit
Yo Noid
Barbie

I know it is a big list, and sorry, but I really don't have any retro stores anywhere in my area, and I'm just not much for ebay, etc...
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from That_one_guy:
Quote from Zugzwang:

How much would you want for, well, if you have or can get any of these:

[2] Captain Skyhawk
[5] Bart vs. Space Mutants
[7] Krusty's Funhouse
[12] Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
[7] Zelda 2
[9] Kiwi Kraze
[7] Silver Surfer
[12] Metal Gear
[12] Snake's Revenge
[5] Nightmare on Elmstreet
[3] Deja Vu
[4] Roger Rabbit
[3] Yo Noid
[6] Barbie

I know it is a big list, and sorry, but I really don't have any retro stores anywhere in my area, and I'm just not much for ebay, etc...

If you wanted to add it to the list, you should make a new thread with prices you'd like to pay.

I put the prices from my local game store. I would link you directly to their mail order site, but they over charge on shipping (9+1 for each game.) This isn't based on availability though, so tell me what prices you like and I'll check if the game is there.
Edit history:
That_one_guy: 2009-10-17 01:55:57 pm
The Captain Skyhawk, Bart vs. Space Mutants, Kiwi Kraze, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Deja Vu, Roger Rabbit, Yo Noid and Barbie prices sound good. Hell, they all sound decent priced compared to retro stores I've been in in the past, but the ones I've just listed, that is all I can really afford to spend right now, not including the shipping fee as of right now... Speaking of which, could you give me a ballpark estimate of shipping for these, just the ones I've named off in this post?

edit: Also, there is one other I would also like to know the price of, and availability, and that is The Addams Family game, the Ocean one.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2009-10-17 02:06:12 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
in the US, $11 or less for 6 or 7 games for sure. Most likely a lot less if you don't care about how long it'll take.

Quote from That_one_guy:
The Captain Skyhawk, Bart vs. Space Mutants, Kiwi Kraze, Nightmare on Elmstreet, Deja Vu, Roger Rabbit, Yo Noid and Barbie prices sound good. Hell, they all sound decent priced compared to retro stores I've been in in the past, but the ones I've just listed, that is all I can really afford to spend right now, not including the shipping fee as of right now... Speaking of which, could you give me a ballpark estimate of shipping for these, just the ones I've named off in this post?

edit: Also, there is one other I would also like to know the price of, and availability, and that is The Addams Family game, the Ocean one.

Ok, they have:
[2] Captain Skyhawk
[3] Deja Vu
[4] Roger Rabbit
[6] Barbie

with tax that's $27, $35 if you want to add Addams Family, + $11 for shipping (could be less)

[7] Addams Family
Quote from ZenicReverie:
in the US, $11 or less for 6 or 7 games for sure. Most likely a lot less if you don't care about how long it'll take.

Ok, they have:
[2] Captain Skyhawk
[3] Deja Vu
[4] Roger Rabbit
[6] Barbie

with tax that's $27, $35 if you want to add Addams Family, + $11 for shipping (could be less)

[7] Addams Family

Hell yes, I'd love to add Addams Family.  Smiley

I do not care how long it takes to get them, at least no more than 2 weeks though. Also, most importantly, how about would I go for paying you for them? Would sending you physical cash be a good method for you? I really don't have many other means of payment... OF COURSE though, I would send you the cash for the total overall cost of everything, FIRST THING. I would need to scrape together a few more bucks to fulfill the total cost, including the shipping, though. I only have about $35 spendable for this right now...

Also, would you be able to inform me of the condition they are in, before anything else?

Geez, even including the high shipping fee for those is probably half the overall price the nearest "retro", if you will, store to me would want for those. Reason being I'm on here and not there, is, that damn place is 25 miles away. They have no site listing their availability, so I have NO clue what they have at any given time, and I have NO clue what it would cost me for anything if they did have it. So I would most likely spend an ass-ton, exponential, amount more for this all at that store...
Waiting hurts my soul...
You could call them right? But yeah, a lot of people don't seem to take into account the overall price of things, like how much gas are you wasting driving around to get things cheaply?

I have no idea about the condition until I look at them. They don't have a very good return policy (defects only, and only exchange for the same game.) They put a tacky sticker on the back of the NES games, usually over one of the screw holes so it's obvious if you mess with the inside. Most likely no box or instructions, but sometimes you get lucky.

Let me know if you care about label damage or markers. This store usually only accepts minor damage, and no markers, but in the past if they don't have a game then they'll make exceptions.

Cash through the mail is something I wouldn't recommend. Maybe try and find someone that has a paypal account? Up to you though. Even the post office says not to mail cash. If you send me $46 for everything I can send you the change. PM me if you're still interested. I might pick these up today or tomorrow if you are.
I'm selling my copies of Bad Dudes and Pac-Man.

Both games are negotiable.