--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-06-27 11:21:55 am
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise (Any %) (Individual Level)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Michael 'MAS8705' Solseth!
Thread title:  
1-Up!
Run Information

Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/Naughty%20Bear%20PiP/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 16, 2013.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Not a walrus
This game... is pretty weird.

AV quality seems kinda marginal, has a fair bit of blurring. How was this captured? Is that normal for this game? Is it just the lower quality encodes that make it look a bit weird?

Play quality seems fine, basically just running straight at your target and killing them, sometimes in very particular ways. I guess I wish I had more to say considering the amount of planning this must have taken but I don't really have much to add.

Other than that I'm a bit surprised I'm the only one who's responded so far. Tongue

Accept.
Professional Shaq Fu Speedrunner
This game looks... uh, bizarre would be putting it nicely. Assassins Creed with Teddy Bears is the best way I can describe it. Having never played this game, I can only make observations. It seems the game has an objective system, however you only need to complete the main one, killing the target, in order to beat the level. Considering the rest of it is pretty much running to said target and running to the exit, there really isn't all that much to say about it. The running looks optimized.

As for AV Quality, I've seen worse.

Accept
Video is good enough for me - it may just be the game.  No problems with the audio.

OK, so I didn't even know this game existed until now, I still haven't played it, and yet I absolutely love it.  Brutal violence against cutesy teddy bears is already enough, but this game actually looks to be quite good.

The run looks good too.  Barring unknown glitches or the like there are no major improvements that I can see, and the only places that could be optimized more still look fine for an IL table.

Accept
1-Up!
Decision posted.