Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device (Any %) (Segmented)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'arglefumph'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device (Any %) (Segmented)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/nancydrewdeadlydevice/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 2, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
I've beaten this game once or twice before, and though haven't actually thought it through for speedrunning, I'll toss in my two cents worth.

Navigation was great, and you clicked through most things pretty quickly. Not a whole lot of room for error, though, given it's cut into short segments. But it seems like you put a lot of thought into the triggers (segment 8 was well-planned) and finding quick little time-savers (nice phone trick you got there). Unlike some other ND games, I notice, this one seems to give you a lot of wiggle-room, as far as being able to use codes without finishing puzzles, etc, which is great. Some of the puzzles were a doozy, but you made short work of them. And yes, it'd be nice to skip some Deirdre dialogue, but alas...

Anyways, accept from me! Grin Good luck!
Any chance we could get a few more eyes on this?
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-11-04 06:20:50 pm
I'll look into this one and give it a shot.

edit: ok done watching the segments. this game brings back memories even though I barely played these games. the phone trike was neat, really I wasn't expecting that in a point and click game. the guidance was smooth and barely any set backs. there isn't much I could say about this run. so I give it a weak accept because.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-11-07 02:57:58 pm
I'll accept Nancy sounds like an 18-year old if it's canon she's been a chain smoker since her mother died.

click-clickety-click-click-puzzle-click-clickety-clack-clickalick-puzzle-alickety-cliclicliclicliclicil...

accept
She sounded like 18 year old?! She sounded middle aged to me Tongue
That's what I said.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
watched it all, looks good from what I can see, not really a lot more I can say about it having never played it myself.

Note: IMO Nancy is clearly voiced by Joan Rivers lol

ACCEPT
^^ I'll give that a LOL
Decision posted.
Woohoo! I like being accepted! What's my next step? Adding audio commentary? Making up notes for a public post? Submitting these things...somewhere?

Nah, I should eat some victory nachos. That's gotta be the next step.
^ You did a great job Lil' Miss Drew. Of course I knew who it was from the start.