--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Michael 'arglefumph' Gray!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness () (pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/nancydrewseaofdarkness-20151014/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-10-30 01:58:10 pm
Ah, looks like it DOES have commentary as per the YT render. Has the runner sent it in as well? Otherwise should probably lower the audio for segment 3 which seems a lot louder than the rest.

The runner says "last time I did Master Sleuth difficulty I had a slightly better time for the lighthouse puzzle"... what happened to that run then? Weren't you recording? ONE DOES NOT SPEEDRUN THINGS WITHOUT REPORTING TO SDA!

accept or something
Edit history:
mrprmiller: 2015-11-23 07:00:04 am
mrprmiller: 2015-11-23 06:59:51 am
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Alright, I thought my pet series was kind of obscure.  Cheesy  Segment decisions make sense.  A/V good, except for segment 3 which Lot mentioned.  I would love to see a little bit more in the runner comments file just due to the game being less well known, but that's not an SDA requirement.

I have some questions about the opening cutscene which the runner might be able to explain.  Is that area controllable at all, or is that ship and the zooming up on auto-pilot?  Because it looks as if the runner does actually take control of the character until 00:25.  I'll wait to hear before giving my timing suggestion.

Either way, accept.  Smiley
I think he might have omitted comments because the last submission is mostly the same. Did you see the YT encode with commentary too?

In public verification you're not required to come up with timing estimates as I understand, but if you know the game that well...
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-11-29 12:50:42 pm
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: all looks good, there's a few mis-clicks here and there [saying bye to the guy(seg 1), pins placement and electric colour board thingy (seg 4) 2 mis-clicks on the hexagon puzzle (seg6)] but these are all fine maybe 1 second loss for each (if that)

I'd have kept the treasure Nancy is too kind for her own good #FuckTheTown

Accept

Edit: the last segment does not have a LQ file for it (just FYI)
Decision posted.