Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'arglefumph'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/nancydrewlie/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Dec. 29, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-28 01:42:32 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2014-12-28 01:42:22 pm
will give this a try. I've seen the run but have to look at it again.

well I can't find anything negative to about this run. so a weak accept from me.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-12-24 10:02:33 am
LotBlind: 2014-12-23 02:31:18 pm
LotBlind: 2014-12-23 02:30:35 pm
So this is definite Japan arglefumph class. I'm assuming it's by him. Anyway it's good, I can vouch for that!

What is it with you and speedrunning adventure Nancy Drew games anyway? You're submitting them like you're making a living meaning to make a tradition out of it. XD

accept
I've been speedrunning Nancy Drew since 2010, and I've got a pretty big backlog at this point! (Also, I'm too lazy to set up my non-PC gaming systems for recording.)
I agree PC is the important one.
Decision posted.