Smiley
Sad
<- 123456
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Thanks for the kind words.  Unfortunately, I can no longer stream from my current place.  I'd like to stream Little Nemo attempts again just for fun (PB will probably never happen again in that game) but it won't be until later this year (hopefully!).  I'm afraid my Milon attempts are going to have to be the old-fashioned way that we did in the before-times.

Most of the time saved came from a sick Kama fight and a 3-cycle Maharito fight at the end.  Everything else was pretty uninteresting and typical.  I have a few things that I need to grind out with savestates before I start recording attempts again but I'm going to have a lot more free time next month for the first time in a while.

If I can get Shrine Jump (found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/44519291 ), that Left Tower split can be absolutely obliterated.  I never planned on grinding this game again but it's always going to bug me if my final PB doesn't have a recording so I'll settle for literally any improvement with a recording.  Whatever my next PB is will be the end.  Of course, I said that about 9:03 but I think I can say it with 100% certainty at this point Cheesy

I'll have to brush up on the SDA submission process when it happens.  It's been about 3 years.

Hope you're doing well.  Best wishes.
Bump: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178047596

We'll call this the "penultimate" PB where I evened out some of the rough spots from my unrecorded 8:50, making sure to bleed away most of my ridiculous lead against Kama and an unlucky Maharito. Sadly, this is only the 2nd or 3rd largest lead I've had. My 8:21-pace run died to Kama.

With my recording stuff now set up again for the first time in like...a year and a half, my final PB is coming (yeah, yeah, we've all heard that before) at some point in 2017 so it's back to console attempts. I'm kind of interested in submitting whatever my final run is to SDA with audio commentary. That's something I wanted to do with the 9:03 run from 2014 but I got busy and never bothered.

I don't really check in here much anymore, as my time spent speed-gaming is sporadic at best these days.  And while this game has never gotten much love for rather obvious reasons, I just wanted to extend a quick "thanks" to those that showed interest and encouragement all throughout this thread and through the two verified runs I submitted in the past. Also, all of the help that was posted in this thread over the last 4+ years was unbelievably beneficial and I can't express that enough. Speed-running culture tends to put nearly all of the focus on whoever has the fastest time, but it often goes unnoticed how much others contributed, whether they actually ran the game or not. This sentiment applies to any game and this game is no different. Thanks for contributing to our runs (not a diarrhea joke, I swear).

One more to go.
Is PJ
Damn dude, the start of this run is unbelievable!  Really unfortunate last two fights, but holy smokes.  Good work!  I can't wait for the final version!  It is astonishing how far this run has come...

Good luck!  ^_^
Edit history:
HavocProdigy: 2018-12-19 12:48:59 am
Hi...

It's been 66 months since I made the unfortunate decision to run this game...and I don't regret a second of it. I'm submitting a run within a few days. I'm just working on the run notes and considering whether I'm going to do audio commentary or not (probably not given the incredibly fast-pace of action in this game, but I'd like to).

So yeah...I'm done. No, for real. I know I'm a broken record but everyone in this thread contributed in one way or another and I can't thank you all enough.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351183210