Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mighty Switch Force! (Any %) (Single Segment) (ntscus) (3ds)

Verifier Responses

Quote from Duke Bilgewater:
Tony has expressed interest in re-recording and resubmitting this run, but this run should be a good placeholder if there isn't a run of this game already archived on SDA. There aren't any major mistakes except for missing a deathwarp in Incident .06 and having to backtrack on Incident .13 to make up for a missed shot (which is, admittedly, almost random). There are some easy, minor improvements that could be made, such as moving while switching on the last segment of Incident .05, or not stopping to make the first bomb shot on Incident .07, or unnecessarily switching for safety's sake. Tony also forgot which way he was going at the beginning of Incident .11, and uses a slightly slower route than is possible in NG. That said, this is still a solid run and should be verified.

Quote:
I finally had the chance to verify the run. The first response above covered it pretty well. It has a few mistakes but the pros outweighs the cons
also "freemake.com" converter, make sure that is taken out for the final encode. Unless the runner is planning to submit an even faster run soon, this gets a green light.  *Accept*

Quote:
Kinda forgot about this, sorry. I don't really have anything else to add. This is fine until the runner submits an improvement, and assuming the tech issue is resolved.

Decision: Accept

Reason: Assuming the watermark at the beginning of the video can be removed.

Congratulations to 'TonyOgbot'!
Thread title:  
This game has come a long way, and as Duke has pointed out, I'm more interested in re-recording and resubmitting this run than I am letting this embarrassment of a run go through under the SDA name.  Thank you for your considerations, but I would like this submission to be disregarded for now until a better submission is recorded.
Not a walrus
Alright, I'll go ahead and cancel it then. Looking forward to seeing the improvement!