Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Might and Magic 7 (Any %) (Segmented)

Verifier Responses
Quote:
Audio and video quality: Good.

No cheating detected.

Timing from first control to last click : 38:53
Timing with individual segment count (from opening save menu to save loaded) : 36:54
Timing with individual segment count (from clicking on save button to gaining back control on loaded game) : 37:43
Not sure which method should be used...

First of all, that's an easy accept as the run is extremely well planned and uses a lot of nice tricks.
The route seems really close to optimal and mistakes are only minor (menu manipulation, bad luck) and accounts for less than 15sec on the total time.
As mentioned in the affiliated forum post, a new glitch needs to be found to noticeably reduce this run (door glitch in interesting point, gaining access to wet suits early in the scenario ...).

The runner has carefully planned the amount of gold required for the early phase of the game (before wishing well).
Excellent shopping phases in order to double loot scrolls (invisibility twice, jumps, Lloyds beacon). Great job for reloading thousands of times the same saves !!!
The party used is really optimal with this route as it doesn't require too many different skills and no equipments at all (except for the blaster).
The wishing well is accessed early on in the run which allows almost infinite skill points, infinite gold and access back to LOTG. That's really a run breaker !
No promotion quests or extra quests are realized which shortened greatly the run. (war quests skipped with training, early visit to Tatalia cellar)
Great use of the haste potion plus the blaster skill to get rid of Xenofex.
The combo Wind master and Town Portal master makes all the moves between quests really quick.
Stealing objects in Emerald Island and from Tolberti is also the best approach IMO as it's only a one click option.

Possible improvements that may need some adaptations in the route:
- Use door glitch in Colony Pod for last elevator to avoid pressing two buttons (~10 sec)
- Use additional Lloyds beacon scrolls to go back to Barrow Down throne room quicker (not estimated)
- Use telekinesis scrolls to avoid long walks in straight lines (in front of light temple for instance or before Red mine) ==> would need additional scrolls looting
- Use jump scroll in the Lincoln Elevator to avoid waiting for the really slow animation (~10 sec)

Minor mistakes:
- Quicker cleaning of Harmondale castle with lighter spawn of monsters (~5sec)
- Better menu handling with no hesitation (~5sec)
- Exchange order for checking sides on first arch in the Wall of Mist: right then left as the chest is closer of left side (~5sec)

To conclude : Great work from the runner which adds a new Might & Magic opus on SDA in less than 40 minutes.

Quote:
The corny voice acting of this game will never get old.

I don't run this game, so of course my input won't be nearly as extensive as the verifier above me!

That said, A/V good, no cheating detected, the segments all match up. This is an extremely well done run - the only thing I noticed as well was the menuing, but that cost only a couple of seconds at best.

Easy accept!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'gammadragon'!
Thread title:  
Might be magic...
Big thanks to SDA staff and verifiers!