--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
TonyOgbot: 2017-05-18 09:30:57 pm
Hello all,

Midwest Speedfest 2017 is happening August 11-13th through 2D Con!  It's our third year, and we're excited to bring speedrunning marathons back to their roots of getting together, and having a good time while showing off some great runs.  Here's some of the basics for event information:

When?: August 11th-13th
Where?: Doubletree by Hilton Minneapolis
              7800 Normandale Blvd
              Bloomington, MN 55439
Submission Form: http://www.speedrun.com/Midwest_Speedfest/submit
Admission to 2D Con: $20 for scheduled runners, regular convention prices otherwise.

Something new this year: Local and Online submissions are accepted!  We are looking at potentially outsourcing our overnight schedule to anyone that would like to run a game remotely.  We are still giving precedence to our local speedrunners at the event, so this isn't a promise, but more of an option for those that would like to be involved from home!

The deadline for submissions is July 23rd.  Schedule review and construction will be streamed from the Midwest Speedfest twitch channel throughout the following week until completion.

Hope to see you there, speedfriends.
Thread title:  
P.S. Earthbound
Yay.  I came here to check if perhaps this would be returning to 2D Con -- so glad to see it's coming back!

It looks like you received lots of submissions; I hope the event is a resounding success for everyone involved!  I'll come and cheer you all on.