Mickey's Speedway USA (ntscus) (n64) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'PerfectTaste'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mickey's Speedway USA (ntscus) (n64) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/mickeysspeedwayusa-20150305/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
It's a shame that the picture quality is so bad, but I doubt there's anything that can be done about it. Was this recorded through S-video? It seems like there's a TON of interference comming through the cable.
Gameplay is amazing though, I would accept all of it without even thinking about the picture quality.
A/V: I guess it could be better, but I think it looks totally acceptable. I wouldn't have commented on it if bangerra hadn't done so first.

Game play: These sets of IL represent a very high level of game play. As far as I can see, they're all the fastest reported times. Amazing runs.

(very strong) Accept
Edit history:
Judgy: 2015-06-08 01:17:33 am
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Audio is Fine , video is questionable it's not great due to the console and the way it's captured.
Cheating: None
Game play: Very very good set of fastest laps and fastest 3 lap course records, a excellent example of Excellent game play with little to no deviation from the players desired path on consecutive laps, the racing is spot on and the player has clearly put in large amounts of time perfecting his methods.

ACCEPT (The Video Q is a downside but it's just about good enough for me to not reject it)

Also some of that music is damn catchy :3
Decision posted.