Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Metal Wolf Chaos (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Reason: Because I am the President of the United States.

Congratulations to Sean 'MURPHAGATOR!' Murphy!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Metal Wolf Chaos (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/metalwolfchaos/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by June 21, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Now with 23% more reset!
Same here, files damaged or corrupted.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2014-06-07 04:01:06 am
UraniumAnchor: 2014-06-07 03:38:37 am
UraniumAnchor: 2014-06-07 03:37:36 am
Not a walrus
You'll have to be more detailed, I skimmed through all three qualities using Chrome and didn't have any problems.

Edit: Ok, this one won't play directly in Firefox. This probably came from Yua, so maybe it's a bug nate should look at when he gets the time.
Terraffirmative!
I used Anri not Yua.
Not a walrus
Well, that makes even less sense, then, since Anri just uses x264. Gonna chalk this up to Firefox sucking, then.
Edit history:
Emptyeye: 2014-06-07 01:13:04 pm
Talk to the Hand
The Vice President doesn't want this run to get out. embarassed
SDA Apprentice -- (3-1)
Metal Wolf Chaos: The most American game that has ever been created (that was never released in america).  How is that even possible?!  They have english voice actors with japanese subtitles, but this never brought it here!?

Getting sidetracked.  Anyway, the quality is good (watching from Chrome) and the execution was as enjoyable as the dialogue of just how american the president of the united states is in his giant robot.  Didn't see any problems that could have risen up, so this is an accept.
Now that's what I expect from a US President!

Watched the HQ version with no audio or video issues.

I had already seen the run so I knew the gameplay was good.  All the major sequence breaks went well.  Some mediocre menuing and movement in the Grand Canyon but no other rough spots.  New York went particularly well.

Accept.
Decision posted.
Fucking Weeaboo
This run was accepted too late for THE GREATEST AMERICAN HOLIDAY.

Good job, admins.
SEGA Junkie
Metal Wolf Chaos got accepted?

Whatever.