Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain () (ps4/xbone/xb360/ps3/pc) [Any %] [Individual Level] [New Game+]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Soliduz Znake:
A/V: some parts of M6, M43 audio not synced. possibly caused by the skip glitches. besides that rest of audio and visuals are great.
cheating: none.
overall great run, all done flawlessly. there is not much to say for how short the missions are really and how completely OP you get once you have all the tools in your disposal in NG+. although I have seen some faster skips done; for example in M4 you could set explosives outside the mission then somehow manage a trick so that mission would start with the targets destroyed from the start and end by seconds. Still that only puts a dent on the entire run.  for anyone who tried and speedrun this game the runner makes it look easy even with the super gadgets in some cases like M45 anything can go wrong and any simple mistake kills the run and that is with having all the weapons and gadgets unlocked being insanely horrible this mission is. good job on the runner compiling all these IL runs for SDA. sadly there isn't a single segment for this game yet.

Quote:
I think I made my final decision and seeing the new segments won't change my mind. Accept it is.

Quote from ymh:
Audio & Video Quality:
Generally good, the game pushes the PS3 hardware to its limits and causes fps drops, but that's not the runner's fault.
From what I can see, all the audio issues seem to have been fixed.

No cheating

Gameplay:
Overall the gameplay is good and the routes are conceived and executed pretty smartly.

Quote:
A/V Good throughout.

Gameplay

00 - Missed Ishmael push.

07 - Failed (?) cigar at end. (Not sure if this is possible on PS3.)

45 - Sloppy looking. Not sure whether that correlates to time loss, as this level is semi-timer based, and there hasn't been a whole lot of work done on it yet.

46 - missed push again.

In some levels, after using fast travel, boxes are unequipped through the inventory, which loses time at each instance. This happens in several places.

To my knowledge, this table is the current world record for 48 out of 51 levels (04, 07, 22 are missing records here).  The non-records on this table are very close to the record. On the other hand, many of the records on this table are not at all close to the next best run.

This table as a whole is more complete and well executed than all other efforts. I expect this IL table to stand with few improvements for a while.

Decision: Accept

Reason: After the initial verifier feedback, a few segments were re-submitted (either time improvements or fixing audio desync). Hence some references in the replies to an older and a newer batch of segments.

Congratulations to 'Tigger77'!
Thread title:  
I survived MIKE-Fest 1
Thanks for doing the verification guys Smiley
thumbsup Maybe you'll actually break a sweat next time ! Grin
Just noticed this thread, I'm looking forward to watching these.