Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (ntscus) (xb360/ps3/pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Tigger77'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (ntscus) (xb360/ps3/pc) [Any %] [Segmented]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/mercenaries2-20150123/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 16, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
Segment 16 Audio is out of sync by about 3 seconds. present in all qualities. requires Re-encoding.

Otherwise:
A/V : Good
Cheating: None detected
Gameplay: Good throughout, all missions appear to be completed efficiently with very little delay.

Accept (pending re-encode of segment 16)
A/V: Ok (the first half passable due to an old setup. while the second half looks great). I'm not so sure about segment 16 audio being out of sync. The sound is weird during the defending sequences, but I believe what appears to be out of sync is just friendly guys shooting off screen. Around the 10 min mark, there is targeting of some helis that is clearly in sync, which makes me think that the rest is also in sync.

Legit: I didn't see anything that looked suspicious, but it would also be a huge headache to follow the item continuity throughout the run.

Gameplay: I can't find any speedrun related information for this game other than a single segment run that is almost twice as long (and that I'm not interested in watching). Without knowing the game and without anything to compare with, I can only make some general statements. Movement, aiming and general routing (trying to take the shortest path, avoiding enemies when possible etc) indicate that quite a bit of effort has been put into the making of this speedrun. There are a few minor mistakes scattered around, but the segments are a few minutes long, so that's to be expected. There are already plenty of shortcuts and tricks used and it's of course possible that more are waiting to be found in case this game would get some more attention. But until then, this looks to be the result of a job well done.

Accept

Category note: Apparently there are three playable characters and they all have different stats, which have an important impact on the gameplay. This run uses "Jennifer".

Note about the timing: In order to avoid a lengthy manual timing process, I thought I should mention that there is an in-game timer shown at the end of the final segment. That's also what's used in the statID.
My next verify.
A/V
Not ideal for the first 11 segments but good enough. Segment 16 is out of sync whole way through.

I've never been this excited about a multinational oil company's shameless exploits in lands far too foreign for their own good. Also I love Jennifer's character. The soundtrack is top-tier...

Seg 6: well that's pretty neat.
Seg 12: Gotta get that building blown up. Solution: get someone to kamikaze their helicopter into it.
Seg 17: 1:25 Okay, I believe you, A.I. isn't great.

STRONG ACCEPT
Decision posted.