Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Flip: 2013-10-10 09:14:40 am
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaManX3.html

Mega Man X3 (100 %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V was good, except during some cutscenes, the screen became somewhat fuzzy (especially prevalent on the character sprites). This usually happened during boss intro/death, and I also saw it during capsule upgrade cutscenes as well. Not a huge deal, but I hope it gets cleaned up.

There were some mistakes (notable ones being whiffing first saber slash during both beetle refight and kaiser sigma), but the run overall was very good.

Verdict is accept.

Quote:
A/V good (didn't really notice any fuzziness in the HQ version I watched), no cheating. This run was extremely well done, and even with a few minor flubs here and there, the execution was very high. I would time this run as 46:17, which is 1 second more than what the runner put on the video, but I didn't time to the frame (I'm not sure on the exact frames he gained and lost control). In any case, accept!

Quote:
A/V is good although audio seems to be very slightly desynced. It's barely noticable. No cheating, saw this run live. This is a very solid run with only minor mistakes. Timing: (170055-3180)/60.093=2776.9457341121262043832060306525 seconds which would be 46:16. Accept.

Quote:
A/V is good, noticed a bit of crackling caused by overpeaking but it's pretty rare so not really a problem. Didn't notice any audio desync when I played it in MPC, but VLC did have a slight delay.

Not sure how much time difference the Japanese version makes over the US version but it's definitely a lot less than the nearly 3 minutes this saves over the recently published run, some strat changes but mostly just very clean execution. The timing of 46:16 is definitely very close, hard to verify for sure without framecounting.

It's zewing. You know it's gonna be good. Accept.

Quote:
I took all of the text out of the current run and the new run to eliminate the text being faster so I could see how much faster the game is just from game play.

Current run: 46:18
New run: 44:01

I have it clocked in at about 1:43 ish seconds faster. So the rest is from text. Rather clean run and fun new strats, accept. I also noticed slight audio desync while using WMP and VLC.

Quote from KennyMan666:
That was a really good run. Not perfect, there were a few small mistakes here and there, the most serious I believe being the fist slash at Beetle not doing damage. Video was fine, watching (HQ) on my TV I did not notice any audio desync.

Once that boss explosion skip mentioned in the comments gets figured out, I just know he's going to come back with a sub-46 run.

But for now, Kenny can only say accept!

Quote from PJ:
This is PJ.  Zewing is awesome at this game and this is a really strong run.  He knows better than I where his mistakes are and how to improve this run, and I have no doubts that he will come back to improve this before AGDQ.  This is a very easy accept, though.

Quote:
Cheats: None Detected

A/V: Good

Time: 46:16 (current SS 100% run is 49:07)

Thoughts:
This run is liquid that’s the only word that comes to mind, Zewing did a great job with this run and I will be damned for missing his attempts live. On a more professional note this is a good run and there are no errors that I can see that haven’t already been pointed out, this is a super solid run that is perfect for SDA.
Also I didn’t know the drill was so OP, making collision boxes disappear too good.

Final decision:
This is exactly the kind of run SDA is looking for, this gets nothing but an

ACCEPT IT

(Great job Zewing this run was a great watch I look forward to others getting to see such a great run on SDA)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Zachary 'zewing' Ewing!
Thread title:  
Edit history:
Sir VG: 2013-10-10 09:57:18 am
Fucking Weeaboo
Congrats zewing!

Edit: Damn autocorrect.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Thanks.  I only submitted this as I was still expecting any% for agdq at the time but now I've been able to get explosion skip somewhat consistant (idk how) and I'll definitely submit again before AGDQ.
<(^_^)>
omg FrankerZewing can't wait to download this urn