--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaManNetworkTransmission.html

Mega Man Network Transmission (ntscus) (gcn) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Phillip 'ZELLLOOO' Shanklin!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mega Man Network Transmission (ntscus) (gcn) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/MegaManNetworkTransmission-20201020/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
I should have new comments ready in the next day or two, but feel free to refer to the previous run for mechanics as needed until they're up.
Run comments are now availalble through the first link in the second post.
A/V: HQ has some garbling going on at 3:22 in two different media players but IQ looks clean throughout.

Evidently a great run! Really happy to see it here. And you have great documentation. Looks like you appreciate storing that information for posterity. Did you consider starting a Strategy Guide as well? That way what stays the same / in-depth stuff can go there and the run comments just have to be about the run in question. We recently made the process easier for starting a guide. It's the second link up top.

Do you know what the MP stands for? Memory Points? And MB (is that just a misspelled MP)?

It just looks like a totally obvious

accept
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is fine (watched the IQ), no cheating detected

I watched the published run followed by this submission. I'm much more familiar with the classic and 2D X games but I have a basic idea how the MMBN games work. From what I can tell, a lot of the game is adapting to things outside of the players control and making those decisions quickly. Gameplay wise, this is cleaner and faster than the currently published run. I read the notes as I watched the run and those helped a lot. I am looking forward to 100%. Good luck.

I accept this run to replace the current one. Great job!
Decision posted.
Thank you for the accept again!

Strategy Guide stuff is on my list at some point but not my priority, I'll get there eventually I hope?

MP is Memory Points yes, MB is MegaBytes to play off the game themes and stay consistent with the main games.

100% run coming in time! (once I finish all this money routing...)
Hey Zelloo, Israeli timed your run at 55:38 instead of 39. Would you like me to change that in your comments? If you want, you can ask IsraeliRD how he got 38.
Changing is fine though I wouldn't mind hearing his process. Smiley
Dragon Power Supreme
Haio,

Timing starts when Lan's says 'AaaAAAaaahhhh….' at the start and ends when the final boss's health meter reaches 0.