Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaMan3.html

Mike 'MegaDestructor9' Dickson single-segment run

Quote:
Verifier: md9's new mm3ac run sucks my cock
Verifier: like in the best way possible
Verifier: i.e. it gives me lots of pleasure
Verifier: like a hot female w/ a vagina

Quote:
Audio, video, and syncing are all fine. There was no cheating.

This is a tremendous run with a couple flaws. In his comments, the runner is very upfront about them, too. Considering how the rest of the run is basically brilliant the two major errors are almost cringe-worthy. The first was the The Flash Man Docbot. In that fight, the boss nearly dies and the runner just stops shooting for a few seconds. It doesn't make much sense. The second part was Wiley 4. The runner gets hit several times by scrapbots and loses about a second each time. Also, as he mentions, he picks up the life refills from quite a few of the bosses.

Other than that, the run is just amazing. The first 8 levels in particular are jaw-dropping for the most part. In all levels it appears that every tiny little trick in the book is used to squeeze every fraction of a second possible.

It appears that there are still another 10-15 seconds that this run can be reasonably improved with the current set of strategies. However, the improvement in speed and overall slickness of the run lead me to recommend that this current run be accepted.

Quote:
AV Quality: Looking and sounding fresh.

Impressive: Holy renegade robots Dr. Light! I am surprised that this much improvement was accomplished in such a short time on an already tight run. Kudos to the runner on a fantastic run.

Cheating: It ain't cheating but I bet if you asked the other 16 robots and Dr. Wily they might disagree.

Comments: Not much to say other than "WOW!" Be sure to check out the runner's comments detailing time gained/lost in each level and what strat upgrades he included.

Verdict: I accept this run as a rapid rollicking robot rampage.

Decision: Accept

Reason: MegaDestructor3x3
Thread title:  
I have a sneaking suspicion the first verifier is Tiki  Tongue
yes, an iron knuckle riding a mechanical horse
what would give you that idea?  maybe it's someone trying to be him
Quote from Red_Shifter:
what would give you that idea?  maybe it's someone trying to be him

Did you see his interview? Plus, he's very likely to be a verifier for any Mega Man run.
I don't even know what the fuck this is
It wasn't me, all of you are fucking idiots.

...Or was it? It will forever be a mystery.
everybody wanna tell you the meaning of music
Just because of this, I'm going to Tikify my X2 verifier comments when the time comes.