Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaMan10.html

Mega Man 10 (pal/ntscus) (xb360/ps3/wii) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Easy] [Character: Proto Man]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Elipsis:
A/V: Watched HQ, looks fine.

Cheating: None detected and it's unlikely that this is a fake...

Gameplay: I've got a number of issues with this run.  While there isn't a single major showstopper such as a death, there is a lot of time lost in various areas, picking up unneeded powerups, taking damage and knockback on many screens, inefficient bossfights, and other problems with the run's quality.  Overall the run comes in with a game time that is 6 full minutes slower than runs done on a harder difficulty... and while I don't think that every run on SDA needs to be the world record, I think that this run is far enough off of the pace of higher quality runs that it is problematic.

Conclusion: Unfortunately, I'm going to have to suggest that we reject this one.

Quote from peter afro:
IGT is 27:14, I did segments runs of this category long ago that got a 23:XX IGT, this is all I need to see for a REJECT

Quote from Deuceler:
I made it up to Chill Man's stage and this is an easy decision for me.
The gameplay is very safe.  Strats that intentionally slow down when there are methods out there that are more fluid and faster, especially while playing on easy, are unacceptable. This run could be beaten by a new player within a matter of days. Reject

Decision: Reject

Reason: This category hasn't seen a lot of action in the past, so there doesn't appear to be much direct comparison. However, the game is popular and there are several runs in comparable categories that are considerably faster than what can be explained from the category differences.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1847/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title: