1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Medal of Honor: Underground (Any %) (Segmented) (Easy)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Verify comment :

Video/Audio quality: It is good enough, but I hope the runner will buy a new capture tool for future runs.

Cheat: No

I will not write to much for this run, because the new verification system allow you to read the Author Comment from the runner. The runner had make a big Author comment and it is not good when I write the same think what the runner had already wrote in his comment.

The runner had use very often 'glitches' and other tricks. For glitches you can see all what have names, so we have climb glitches, enemy glitches, jump glitches, wall oob glitches. The shooting action (aiming) is not so good, but the runner was concentrate for all the tricks and glitches and this is a run on the PS1 system. Mostly every fps game on the ps1 is hard, because of many lags. The strafe movement is also very fast from the runner, I can not break anything, but this is not my idea. The math is also correct for the ammo and other numbers from the segments. For the glitches it works what you see, I had play this all again.

The runner had also submit the bonus mission ! I was not sure for this, but yes segment 25,26,27 are the bonus mission. On my 'back cover' from the game box is written -> 7 missionen mit 24 levels (7 missions with 24 levels)

I think this was a 3 year project from the runner.

verdict: accept (+ bonus mission)

Timing list in first post.

Informations for the Fans ->

This game tell us a true sad story, from the WWII in france, africa and some other lands (italy). The runner had use the PAL german version. The german version is small censored, some symbols are removed or is alternate. For alternate, that mean the flag's has other symbols. But the german version has a complete new Voice from native german language. The voice from the ntsc and pal english version is different to the german copy. The PAL france version is also censored of symbols. The age rating is hard, because the german censored version has the maximum age rating of 18+. The castle mission in the middle of the run, that is the castle from 'Himmler'.

The verification was start on the date 20 januar 2013. Two days later was a very important day in europe. 22 Januar 2013. On this day was the 50 birthday of the 'Élysée-Vertrags'. Élysée was very important for France and Germany. But mostly we should also not forget the war in the other lands.

My second verifier is AWOL.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Carsten 'djcj' Janssen!
Thread title:  
I AM FUCKED ANGRY

For your Work Carsten Smiley