1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MaxPayne2.html

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
No cheating. No quality issues.

Lots of new tricks, especially super jumps. Some of the most impressive parts of the run were the myriad of tiny little optimizations that really add up. Few significant errors, mostly in the second act, none that cost more than a second or two. Obviously no deaths which is awesome for single segment. Shooting was very clean. Very impressive run all around.

Recommendation: Accept

Quote:
A/V Good, no signs of cheating.

The good and the bad thing with a game  that's constantly being speedrun is that people always seem to find new ways of improving their time. So by the time this run will be posted, it already becomes somewhat irrelevant. But on the flip side, it's because of people like anarki the runs just keep getting better and better so even this run, being outdated at the time of this review is still a huge accomplishment, so for that reason i would like to applaud anarki for his perseverance and hope that he will continue improving his runs as always.

The run itself is very clean, just a few minor mistakes here and there but nothing too serious, a very well polished run for the strats available at the time of recording. There is no need for an in depth level by level analysis since it's similar to the old run.

Decision: Accept

Quote:
Everything looks good, no complaints, quality is great.

Really awesome to seeing this game getting tackled to the ground and I can't really say anything else that's already been said.

Accept~

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Evgeny 'anarki' Gladkiy!
Thread title:  
Thanks a lot.