Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MaxPayne2.html

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Any %) (Individual Level)

Decision: Accept

Reason: Long story short, they're improvements to the runs currently on site, even if they have been improved by others since submission

Congratulations to Konstantin 'kuso' Oleynikov!
Thread title:  
Not a walrus
In case anybody is curious, there's no verifier responses because there was a small argument over whether or not they're good runs. Regardless of whether they're 'good', the verification guidelines have this to say:

Quote from Verification Guidelines:
Improvements of existing runs should generally be accepted unless there's a severe decrease in overall play quality.

And the verifiers did not point out any glaring problems.
Would like to quote sarou from comments on Game Page
Quote:
p3c6: I really doubt this run is beatable. Unless you find some faster method of movement which I don't think is happening.

Don't know how good these runs are, but I'm personally not able to beat them although I've spent enough time to do that.
Thanks.
p1c3:
P3c6:

Just saying.
Well. Gj on p3c6.
Nice idea to delaying last shot + using my jumping sequence. Got myself 51.75 on testrun.
I didn't intentionally delay any shots or use that jumping sequence, in fact I'm surprised the time was as good as it was considering how many times I hit my head in a doorframe.

A full, new IL table has been submitted and if any common sense is used it'll never end up on the site. This category doesn't belong on a speedrunning site.
Is PJ
Quote from ShadowWraith:
lol
Quote from PJ:
Quote from ShadowWraith:
lol
So hardcore