1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MaxPayne2.html

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
This again...

A/V is fine.  No cheating.  I would still like to see the IL tables reported to the nearest tenth of a second, at least.

P1C5: Huge chunk of the level cut out by jumping through a fire that would normally kill you, but bullet time plus pounding painkillers lets it happen.  Great management of the last group of enemies as well.  Final time is 14.19s.

P3C2: I think this huge improvement comes entirely from better accuracy, routing, and time management.  Impressive.  Final is 13.45s

Both cut the current times in half.  Accept.

Quote:
Video quality is good, audio quality is good, gameplay is good, category is a complete joke. I can't even consider Max Payne 2 ILs as speedruns as they only focus on manipulating the in game timer which is done by spending time killing enemies, taking longer routes and using bullet time and slow motion reloads rather than beating the levels as quickly as possible quickly.  But hey, if SDA considers the in game timer accurate I guess I'll just have to accept these.
Quote:
Both cut the current times in half.
P3C2 is actually 10 second slower in real time. Cool category...

Quote:
A/V is good, no signs of cheating.

Both levels done as fast as possible, no serious execution errors, much faster than the currents runs.

P1C5: 14.19
P3C2: 13.45

Both accepted.

Quote:
P3C2 is actually 10 second slower in real time. Cool category...

If SDA has accepted NYM as valid IL runs, the it's ok. As an alternative for those interested, another IL table could be done with normal runs of each level, and timed in real time.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Evgeny 'anarki' Gladkiy!
Thread title:  
Thanks!