Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/MarioKart8Deluxe.html

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe () (switch) [Low %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Mario Kart: 200cc] [All Tracks]
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe () (switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Mario Kart: 200cc] [All Tracks]

Quote from Newtmanking:
The all items run is a very solid run. Having items in this run can be very frustrating, as it causes most of the run to be based around rng. This runner gets some pretty good rng in this run, and manages to recover pretty well from what bad rng they did encounter. A/v was good, accept for this one. To be clear, this is not world record, but is still an improvement by about 2 minutes from the other time listed on this site.

The No Items run I'm a little more skeptical about.  It is a good run, but I feel it could be further improved. As a no items run, it is essentially a pure run that gives you a chance to see how fast you can possibly beat each track. This runner had several minor mistakes, and fell out twice. I would like to see more consistency in this run, but it is 48 tracks, which makes it harder to be able to run each track perfectly back to back. Because of this,  it could be an accept.
I do feel that it could be improved though.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jose 'UchihaMadao' Karica!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe () (switch) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Mario Kart: 200cc] [All Tracks]
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe () (switch) [Low %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [Mario Kart: 200cc] [All Tracks]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/MarioKart8Deluxe-20170916/mk8d_alltracks_200_nitems_12814.mp4
http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/MarioKart8Deluxe-20170916/mk8d_alltracks_200_13335.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
This was moved from private verification. One reply has already been received.
Quote from Newtmanking:
The all items run is a very solid run. Having items in this run can be very frustrating, as it causes most of the run to be based around rng. This runner gets some pretty good rng in this run, and manages to recover pretty well from what bad rng they did encounter. A/v was good, accept for this one. To be clear, this is not world record, but is still an improvement by about 2 minutes from the other time listed on this site.

The No Items run I'm a little more skeptical about.  It is a good run, but I feel it could be further improved. As a no items run, it is essentially a pure run that gives you a chance to see how fast you can possibly beat each track. This runner had several minor mistakes, and fell out twice. I would like to see more consistency in this run, but it is 48 tracks, which makes it harder to be able to run each track perfectly back to back. Because of this,  it could be an accept.
I do feel that it could be improved though.
With  items
--------------
The RNG from the items is pretty terrible, but the runner appeared to handle it well for the most part. The execution isn't perfect, but overall it's well played for a one and a half hour racing game. It's not the fastest time in this category, but definitely among the top ones. Anyways, it's a healthy self-improvement over the current SDA-run, so it's a pretty easy

Accept

No items
----------
I actually thought the execution was slightly better in this run, which seems reasonable since a lot of the RNG has been eliminated. There were a few "falling off the track", but I think again it can be excused in a one and a half hour racing game. In terms of play qualiity I think it stands well alongside the "with items" run.

Accept
Decision posted.