--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mario Kart 8 (ntscus) (wiiu) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Hard] [DLC]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Decent run overall. There were some pretty ugly spots in terms of execution, but this being a category that includes random items, that's to be expected due to luck. I'm not entirely sure where SDA timing would start honestly, would it be upon hitting "OK", or when the countdown starts, or when the countdown ends for the first race?

One thing to note, it's faster to start a 32-track race, quit at the 16th, then start another 32-track race. The runner didn't do this; hopefully the runner (and others) take this into account!

Quote:
Some parts look kinda rough like mount wario, neo bowser city, dragon driftway, rainbow road (wii u), bowser's castle, cloudtop cruise

But 200cc and frantic can cause things like this, overall, I don't think anything was too costly aside from neo bowser city.

wasn't relatively perfect, but accept

1 other verifier withheld their comments, but accepted.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'UchihaMadao'!
Thread title:  
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
good to see it got accepted. i was worried due to the weak areas but RNG overall was pretty forgiving in this round compared to what i get usually.

also, i didn't know that little thing about quitting at the 16th track. i'll keep that in mind when i do other runs. thanks verifier 1!