1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mario Is Missing (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V good, no cheating detected.  A very nice run of a very buggy game.  It looks like a lot of work went into making things go as smoothly as they did.  Accept!  Timed at 21:34, matching the runner's time.

Quote:
Would anyone believe I traded ALttP for this game a long time ago? Luigi makes great use of all the skills gained from playing the different versions of Carmen Sandiego. Ahh... fun times...

Formalities.

Quote:
A/V is good

Just amazing.  I knew when I saw this on verification I would be in for a treat and boy was I right.  Literally one of my top verifications ever.  I just watched a game that I spent hours doing learning about different countries get destroyed cause a guy wants to beat a game as fast as possible without learning a damn thing.  He doesn't even listen to the ladies on the first floor.  How rude.

In all seriousness ACCEPT this run as it is just too amazing of a run to pass up.   

Quote:
No cheats, AV great.

I solely offered to verify this because I knew this was going to be gold. And it is. This game is such a pile of garbage, yet it's entertaining to watch being ran because it's just completely torn apart. The runner knows where to go, which answers to select, etc.

Also, the death animations of the koopas carrying items are pretty grim, especially the one that just literally melts and falls apart. They put THAT into a kids' game?
And why is King Kong an attraction in New York City? Or Bowser's Castle in Antarctica of all places? Questions we'll never know the answer to.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Greg '__sdfg' Singer!
Thread title:  
D:
Thanks, everyone!

@verifier #2:  I'm so sorry. Sad
hey there!
hey would it be OK if as soon as Luigi sarted to walk it would be reset and you'd enter the code for the last level?

you start the game from 0%, yet you start from a completed file (however, you can do that from the time you buy a new cartrige)
Not a walrus
Uh, no. If you wanted to segment this game, maybe.
hey there!
dang it