Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Magicians and Looters (Any %) (Single Segment)

Decision: Accept

Reason: The runner apparently has a faster PB, but in any case this run was judged acceptable on its own merits.

Congratulations to 'Uraj'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Magicians and Looters (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/mal/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by Nov. 25, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
looks good, platforming is done very well, boss fights are done well too.

A/V : Good
Cheating : None

Run seems to be stopped a bit abruptly (as soon as the boss dies) I realize this is the last time a player input can be done but I would maybe recommend letting the ending play out until the end credits / fade to black / "the end" screen whatever this game has.

accept
The runner has an un-recorded run that is around 1 minute faster. I hope the runner continues to play this game to try and match (or beat) the un-recorded time (and maybe withdraw this submission in the meantime). Without taking the other run into account, the submitted run is pretty good overall. There are a bunch of minor mistakes, but there is also a lot of platforming that has to be performed during 35 minutes. Without knowing if there are newer strats that allow for improving the run or if it's just a matter of tightening up the execution, I think this run is still passable.

Accept (but the runner has the skills to beat this time and my recommendation would be to withdraw this submission and submit something that's closer to what the runner is capable of)
Re: runner has a 1-min faster PB - I can't exactly see a whole minute of execution mess-ups here so I'm guessing that's going to involve boss etc. RNG as well. That having been said, getting one less cycle on a boss can give you a ton of advantage so... well anyway this doesn't look terrible by any means.

Accept
Decision posted.