Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Making this thread to see who wants to play some Magic at AGDQ. I'm bringing around 8 pauper decks and at least 1 EDH deck. If there are enough people interested, we could also do a booster draft sometime during the week. I can buy a box and bring it to AGDQ if necessary (provided it's something I can get at my local game store - I was just thinking Kaladesh, but I'm definitely open to suggestions)
Thread title:  
I'll be bringing my standard deck, though I'm terrible at the game. I'm definitely interested in doing a draft!
I got out awhile ago, I have next to no cards left in my collection.

I would be willing to play any format though if a deck is placed in my hands.

Im trustworthy in that regard, wouldn't walk off with a deck Tongue
N1GP Tournament Organizer
I've got a Standard deck, I'll bring it as well!
I can bring a commander deck. Let me know if you want to do a draft. I can bring SOME lands if someone else would like to help ^^
Sounds awesome, i will bring mondern and a few edh decks
Should we get a list going of who will show up for some MTG fun time?
I have two EDH deck's i'll be bringing. There is an aether revolt prerelease event going on the 13th/14th if people want to carpool to a local shop or something.
I'll be bringing a few EDH decks if anyone wants to get some commander in
It looks like our group might be small. Should we stick to SDA to get together? Maybe set a day where we could meet for a draft or for some EDH
Any suggestions for a Magic-Day ? Wink
I guess it depends on who's supplying the cards. Skybilz offered to draft, so it probably depends on her availability.
When are people wanting to meet up for Magic? My wife brought a box of 5,000 cards for people to look through if they're interested.
I think i will go to the boardgameroom around noon everyday and see if someone wanna play