SDAVerification: 2012-11-23 10:55:24 am
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mafia 2 (Any %) (Segmented) (Easy)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio and video quality are ok.
Pretty fast shooting and driving.
What a pitty that the game is scripted as hell and doesn't leave as much bugs exploits as the first mafia.
Funny fight skip at the end of the 11th chapter !
and nice way of getting rid of the boss in 14th chapter.

A perfect execution would only save a few minutes, so that's nice for a 3h30+ run.
Accept

Quote:
A/V are good
Not many skips in this game, however the shoot was quick and the driving was solid
Overall run was very well done
Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mirko Brown!
Thread title:  
Congratz on the runner! Look forward to seeing this run go up!
when is this run going to be put up
Not a walrus
Some time after the other runs that are currently in front of it.
Quote from jasonlee9:
when is this run going to be put up

Just after now, and shortly before never
Stalker!
never, seems like i send more then 10 gigs of videos for no reason
Stalker!
i would like to withdraw the submission of the run.
F*ckin' sanity effects...
Awww, why?  I was looking forward to this.  Because it's taking a while?  I think my only run here took along the lines of 7 months from submission to appearance on front page, and I know people have waited a lot longer...
HELLO!
That's a great deal of disrespect shown to the verifiers and site volunteers who took the time to get your run this far.
1-Up!
Chill the fuck out, cortez. Despite the fact that your run will be posted along with the other 100+ as part of The Big Push, you still find the need to be a drama queen about your run when everybody else in the same situation as you is handling it just fine.
oh lol, i thought this was the one we didn't have all the files for. that's mafia 1. yeah, nothing out of the ordinary here. the new queue is really a great thing. not long ago there were dozens of reasons a run could get stuck. it was way easier to ignore runs that were problematic for whatever reason. and i suspect the best is yet to come.
I AM FUCKED ANGRY
cortez, move your ass back to this topic and say sorry for this ! We all have bad days in our live. There will come a time in your live, to learn to 'wait'. The other thing is, you are long enough here that you know, that updates need time. You have your 'decision', what you want more, come down.

After that, we will forget everything and let go down this topic and all is good. Wink

enough.