page  <- 12345678910111213 <- 1 ... 13
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
everybody wanna tell you the meaning of music
Quote:
The whole thing is so damn fast that it might go by people.  On the other hand for example, when the healing spells counter the boss' moves perfectly, it's clear that there's some excellent luck manipulation going on, whether it's manual/intentional or random.

Subbing people into the correct positions to take the hits is the most obvious probably.

Quote:
Anyway everyone has already said it a lot but it's an awesome run.  The ownage was so overwhelming, it was almost like watching a ridiculously good action game run.

It felt like watching Hotarubi's Super Metroid run to be honest.
Forward standard-by-ten .
Man, what a spectacular run.  I knew a run of this game would be interesting, but you managed to make the parts I expected to be boring shine as well.  Bravo!
contraddicted
I'm just done with watching the run and it is amazing!
The main job that the SDA logo at the start of each segment did was reminding me, that this is not a TAS run. The extend to which the AI gets manipulated is enormous.

This run is really a pleasure to watch. Thanks for doing it Smiley
Edit history:
DavizZz: 2008-02-08 09:48:12 am
youtube.com/DavizZz2106
i would like to see a SS *jokingly*.
The hell?

There's no reason to do a single-segment run of this game.
youtube.com/DavizZz2106
i know Tongue i also like more MS than SS! hope nobody misunderstood me. In my opinion MS is best, because on MS you can play more risky and it is more exciting.
Just to echo what everyone else is saying, this is one of the best runs on the site. Amazing job.
Talk to the Hand
I'm up to part 11 now. I'm not generally one for RPG runs, as to me the most exciting part about them is the end of the game at ludicrously low levels. That said, this is absolutely amazing to watch, from the seeming psychic ability, to the boss fights, to the menu manipulation. Simply incredible.
Yeah, the menu manipulation is sometimes easy to forget amid all the other awesomeness in this run, but it's incredible.
Maxim
Wow, this run is amazing! I was planning on making a run for this as well, but after seeing this, I just wonder if it's even worth the try Tongue There's practically nothing left to optimize!

My hat off to you DD and to any who helped you make this run a reality, it was my first RPG on the SNES and still my fav game ever! Smiley I'm glad I found this site and got to watch this run.

P.S. Sorry for the gravedigging, I'm just amazed by the run.