--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/LowGMan.html

Low G Man: The Low Gravity Man (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Zakky the Goatragon'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Low G Man: The Low Gravity Man (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/lowgman/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by March 6, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Is PJ
A/V looks good, no signs of cheating.

Low-G Man does not control well.  Zakky makes this look significantly easier to handle than it is.  Regardless, this game is amazing and I'm glad it got some much-needed attention finally!

In short, this run displays some really good routing, above-average luck, and solid execution.  I definitely accept.  He had some bad luck on the 2-2 boss and a really sloppy 2-3 (though with an immediate ceiling clip!).  However, his execution in the later chapters was really good, and he had decent luck on the two teleporting bosses.  He had a pretty big flub in the final level, taking the airship instead of just jumping to the higher platform with a freeze-jump or a double jump, but it doesn't cost much time and screwing up either of the alternatives would kill him and end the run.  His final boss fight is incredible, and that is one ridiculously bullshit fight.  Haha.

Overall, this is a really great run, and a substantial improvement to the existing run on SDA!  I strongly accept.  Great work, Zakky!
Please hold off on verifying this run -- turns out we got the wrong files in the verification dir. The runner submitted a second, faster run in this submission, and we missed updating the verification files. I'll post back as soon as we have the right files available.
Not a walrus
Should be fixed now.
Is PJ
Yea I was wondering why his comments didn't match up with the big mistake in the final level.  Figured his comments got switched instead of the video.  Hahaha.
A/V looks fine, no cheating detected.

Never played this game before, but from an outsider standpoint this run looks really good. There are only a few places where the runner gets caught up, other that that the speed is maintained throughout the entire run.

Accept!
Since it was such a short run, I decided to start out by watching the current sda-run and then this run. Quite the improvement to say the least... Anyways, I just came here to congratulate Zakky on an excellent run.

Accept
Trans dragoness~
This run showcases a lot of memorization, highly skilled control, and was also the result of a lot of grinding for good RNG.

It was a pretty fun ride to watch Zakky take the time down from his first casual 20 minute run to... well, this. Over two minutes faster than the previous submission.

Congrats again on the run, and this has to be an accept.
Decision posted.