--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-28 09:24:48 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
alright well i'll make sure I place you in a good spot. if everything works out you may not have to move anywhere

Schedule is officially done and everyone was moved, please look and see the final schedule. Also please take a look at the below comment (this is important as well)
If theres anyone else who can restream for us at times, please pm me in the IRC on srl.
Wait a second...how did my runs get pushed back 6 hours?! I told you, I can't do my runs that late, I can only do them in the afternoon (starting no later than, let's say, 9 or 10)
Likes SoM far too much
Quote from PiePusher11:
Wait a second...how did my runs get pushed back 6 hours?! I told you, I can't do my runs that late, I can only do them in the afternoon (starting no later than, let's say, 9 or 10)

Green if you want you can slide his runs back into my time slot and put me as late as you need too.
dat jerk
I see that my FFX-2 run is at 2:45am. I cannot do that. Either it needs to be moved to a 10pm slot or drop the game.
Infinite Combo
So if i want extra Commentators on my runs I just get them on mumble?
FFXIII and Mario Games, yup.
If the FFX-2 run gets dropped I wouldnt mind to fit in FFXIII-2 into that slot, since the estimate is roughly the same (I could do in a 3:45)
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
I do not see amounts for the donation incentives in the schedule, please set them. Also where are we streaming to? Are you going to PM runners with info beforehand?
There is always a way.
Sorry for the trouble. Everything should be ok now! thumbsup
Edit history:
luigimeister: 2013-08-29 08:51:37 am
Likes SoM far too much
Edit: It loaded the wrong forum post T_T
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-29 01:00:32 pm
Greenk4: 2013-08-29 12:57:19 pm
Greenk4: 2013-08-29 12:56:45 pm
Greenk4: 2013-08-29 11:21:07 am
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok ANYONE who is confused with their time check NOW, there was a formula fuck up after I moved someone (I'm pissed I missed it).

Sinister: the incentive $'s to be met I'm still working on but they do have a seperate tab on the google doc that will have that info. I'll be sending out a mass PM momentarily for the stream information now.

Also hopefully everyone has the mumble setup if you need help i'll speak to Arkhanno about it (that's also why the IRC is there)

Edit: ANYONE WHO IS HELPING ME AND OFFERED HELP. I need a way to contact you so I can provide you with information, Skype or whatever (if you're on said list in the helpers section of the marathon schedule)
Old Iron Giant
Who's the sega fanboy that timed me out?thumbsup
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I'm really sorry for all the tech issues with megaman 6. I really shouldn't have used my Setup I used for another group because really it sucks. I also spent an hour learning my computer I used for streaming sucks.
Old Iron Giant
Jesus christ who programmed moobot.

Why is None a banned word.
Precursor
So I hope the marathon went (or is it still going?) well. Sadly I had to drop out at the last minute due to hardware problems that weren't solved through the means I was sure would solve them, and I'm pretty sure my netbook would have choked pretty badly if I had tried streaming with that.