--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Lone Wolf: Seventh Sense () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [By-the-Book]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Robert 'ItanoCircus' Reid!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Lone Wolf: Seventh Sense () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [By-the-Book]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/lonewolfseventhsense-20171119/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Please disregard the loud static noise in the video files. There is no game sound and the noise only comes from the recording. The audio track will be removed for the final encodes.
My first question would be: how are the three stories linked? Can you start the game from any one of them? I presume you can since you can also start from whichever book right? Is it somewhat an arbitrary choice to run one series of books at a time? Is there any argument for running the whole 20 books instead if the same stats carry over? In any case this will need another tag to signify it's the "Kai" sequence as opposed to Magnakai or Grand Master.

A/V: Has extra black bars around sides... or is that how the game renders itself?

Nice comments! You're really done your research... Did you try to calculate your overall RNG?

Is there an actual "scene" for speedrunning these? I can guarantee we don't have a CYOA speedrun on SDA yet Smiley

As for timing... are you saying timing is supposed to stop in-between books? I see the logic but I don't know how that fits with other runs. However, I don't think you slowed down during them so it won't be to the detriment of the run anyway.

Execution: Good enough throughout. There's a LOT to remember so this is much tougher to do this well than most runs of this length.

easy accept!
Decision posted.
Hmm... looks like there may have been an option to skip the dice throw animations. Or is that already being done here?