Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Little Big Adventure 2 (Any %) (Segmented)

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Timo 'TimTehGamer' Räisänen!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Little Big Adventure 2 (Any %) (Segmented)

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/lba2-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by May 22, 2014.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2014-05-20 10:30:19 am
No problems detected. Very nice smooth going.

About the timing: of course if you don't apply the segmentation penalty for the "z" save/loads, you'll have the half a second of menu time that it takes each time counting towards final time anyway...

Accept
As far as I can see there were no signs of cheating. The run was very well executed however I am unsure about the deaths here and there. Were they intended or were they just accidents? Apart from the deaths which I am unsure about the run was very sound. The audio and video quality also seem to be very good.

Personal note: I honestly don't remember this game having so much going on with it though I haven't played the game in a long time. I will have to go back and play to experience the game again. I am particularly impressed that this game has an infinite jump. It's good to see such a contrast compared to the first game. Smiley

Accept
All the deaths are planned out. They restore you to full mana (and health). They are the reason the runner needed to get the clovers from here and there. Full mana enables to use the lightning power again.
Decision posted.
Grats TTG! Nice run! Good to have you with us Smiley
Great job, while I prefer the original the second one is also amazing. Good to have the franchise have more publicity and exposure. Tongue
Oh, well, hot fricking damn. I've been in the army so I haven't been able to check this thread lately. Nice surprise I gotta say. Cheesy Thanks for the grats!
This is just awesome. When is the Game Page going be made?