Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
SDAVerification: 2021-02-22 03:45:12 am
ktwo: 2015-11-18 09:55:24 am
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/LionKing.html

Lion King, The (ntscus) (snes) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Difficult]

Verifier Responses

Quote from Elipsis:
A/v: HQ looks really great.  (Mufasa sounds as epic as he is supposed to.)

Cheating: None detected.  (Not familiar with the TAS strats but I'm sure all of this clipping nonsense is legitimate.)

Gameplay: Really solid looking overall, a couple of minor mistakes that cost a few seconds throughout the run here and there, but the play quality looks great - and a lot of difficult tricks were showcased here.

Conclusion: I would vote to give this an accept.

Quote from Allbeert:
A/V: Excellent quality. Nothing else to be said here.

Cheating: None. And it's great to see the runner implementing so many strats from the TAS.

Gameplay: Very clean run. Given the amount of frame-perfect tricks that this game has, the few mistakes can certainly be forgiven.

Great improvement in terms of movement and glitches compared to the current hosted run. This is an easy accept.

Quote from Luiz Miguel:
A/V: Akiteru/10

Cheating: No. I've been following the new optimizations since I run this game as well.

Gameplay: Good speedrun. A lot of TAS strat makes it so enjoyable to watch. Few mistakes, like in the end of Simba's Exile after getting hit he come back a little bit, he is actually trying a very hard clip. Still he got the big time saver clip which saves 20 seconds or so.

E_Z ACCEPT.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Akiteru'!
Thread title:  
Oh man I biffed my BBCode tag and now it's immortalized.
Nah, I fixed it for you. I guess that was the good deed of the day from me. :-)
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Nice to see another Lion King. Sorry I'm late to the 'party' but congrats Akiteru!