--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/LegendOfMana.html

Legend of Mana (ntscus) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment] [LoM: Dragon Storyline]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nicholas 'Sir VG' Hoppe!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Legend of Mana (ntscus) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment] [LoM: Dragon Storyline]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/legendofmana-v_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
What's that gemma?
Something's wrong here.  Compared to the other LoM run currently in verification, the "run information" links to a different run and comments, yet both of the "verification files" are the same video.
I'm not sure what has happened here. The video files for the new run have not been uploaded yet.  This topic will be temporarily locked until the new videos are available. Apologies for the confusion.
i accidentally used the same name for the video, blowing away the old one. logically the video should now belong to the newer of the two runs. let me know if someone still needs the old video and i can remake it or whatever.
Thanks for the clarification nate. That means the verification for this submission is open again.
OK I was wondering about this. Thanks!
OK I will accept. It's not perfect but still a very good run from what I can tell.
I'll get to verifying this now, will take some number of days.
LotBlind, I'll keep this open a few days more waiting for a response from you (if you need more time or decide otherwise, let me know). I have also watched the run, so I'll post a brief verification below.

A/V: Good
Legit: Yes
Gameplay: I don't know the game, which makes it hard to comment on the route and the strats used. Nothing I could see seemed questionable though. The execution looked efficient and well prepared. I know SirVG says there is a bit of time to be saved, but this run is still smooth and well done. Props also for the extensive and well written run comments (even though I haven't had the chance to go through it in any detail).

Accept
The run comments certainly contained more mistakes than the run.

accept

(well about as many)
Decision posted.