Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

l'Abbaye des Morts () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'wōn'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

l'Abbaye des Morts () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/labbayedesmorts-20151012/morts_FULL_HQ_Verif_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Well isn't that quite cute! But how did you get that word ¿ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞᴉl pǝddᴉlɟ ǝq oʇ

Do no deaths next!

accept burn at the stake!
The gameplay looks next to flawless and the route has evidently been well researched. I have one idea for improvement though when going from the Altar to the Hidden Garden. I wonder if it's faster to drop to the bottom ledge and from there jump to the Hidden Garden exit instead of dropping down to the floor and jump to the exit from there? It's not something I have tested though, so I'm not sure if it would be faster or not, but wanted to mention it just in case. The time difference would be a few frames (either way), so nothing to worry about as things stand.

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Fine
Cheating : None
Game-play: As Ktwo said this is pretty much flawless, nothing more to add really.

Accept
Decision posted.
Edit history:
wōn: 2015-10-28 10:57:24 am
Thanks for verifying!

ktwo, cool idea! I gave it some tries.
What I noted first was that when falling from the Altar to Catacombs, aiming to land on the last platform requires trickier left-right-adjustment. Then jumping from there stucks you to the ceiling/wall before the Hidden Garden entrance since your jump height isn't adjustable.

The method used in the run grants you the ease of just holding right after passing the second ledge and land on the floor. A jump from the floor lets you move forward in midair and therfore enter the gap without waiting Jean to descend.
...so personally for me this current strat still seems to work bit faster, then again I'm much more used to it in general.

Following this I wondered if the drop from Hidden Garden to Underground River would be faster by backtracking the upper platforms after collecting the cross. Frames slower it seems.