Kula World (pal) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'adeyblue'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Kula World (pal) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/kulaworld-20150720/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
For anyone listening to the audio commentary, I say the first lethargy pill is the only one you should eat in the run. The one I get in the Smile level also has to be eaten, so that's a mistake of the commentary not the run.
Everything about this run is simply amazing. Even though it's pretty much impossible to comment much on the route through 3d-labyrinth levels without intimate knowledge of the game, there is no doubt that much attention has been put into this. The execution is also top notch. The two (or three) noticeable 1-second (or so) mistakes are really nothing in a run of around 40 minutes. In summary, a very impressive achievement and a role model submission! Also, good job on the audio commentary!

ACCEPT!
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: This game reminds me of Puzzle Dimension only without the roll by roll pauses, maybe the same runner will do that game also :P, anyway the planning for this game looks very impressive and is executed very well, a few slips but generally not worth worrying about. as ktwo said the audio commentary is great particularly if you're confused about game play elements.

Accept 
Somebody asked me about Puzzle Dimension previously, but I don't have a PS3 nor Steam installed (nor a laptop that would be good enough to record and play if I did install Steam) so it's not going to happen. At least not anytime soon.
Edit history:
Fed981: 2015-08-26 02:34:58 pm
I played this game as a kid, and actually gave up before fully completing it. Anyway, let's go to verification.

Audio/video: very good, nothing to say.
Gameplay: absolutely awesome. No sign of cheating and I have to say, even as a viewer, it was very intense. Every puzzle is done optimally and there are only few, not time consuming mistakes. The runner seems to perfectly know what he's doing, both video and comments show that. As a side note, I particularly like the YouTube video links as explanation. Only bad thing I have to say is some mistakes in the text comments: words like "tranport" or "uinspired" and lack of points at the end of some sentences (of course that is a detail).

ACCEPT PLS
Decision posted.
Yay! Since the last comment I've actually busted out MS Word, spellchecked the notes and uniformed the full stops policy and uploaded corrected ones. That's what I get for using notepad as my main word processor.

Thanks guys.