Kula World (pal) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment] [The Final]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'adeyblue'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Kula World (pal) (psx) [Any %] [Single Segment] [The Final]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/KulaWorld-20160810/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
The Great Farming Empire
A/V Quality - Good
No cheating here.

I don't know much about this game, but it looks like this run is entirely based around routing. In which case, the routes look to be incredibly solid. The execution is also very good aside from maybe one mistake. I'm not sure. Anyways, good run!

Accept
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V Quality: Good
Cheating: None
Gameplay: From what I can tell (trying to analyse a 3-dimensional that flips on every axis ¬_¬) the routeing here is very solid and execution is very neat also, I see no real problems.

ACCEPT
A/V good, no cheating detected

I'm not familiar with this game, but Sonikkustar seems to have summed it up nicely.  Also have to love a game that can have the following said about it (from the comments of the main run, already on SDA): "the main executable contains only 3 calls to a RNG, and they are all to do with the spinning level preview on the Title/Pause/Well Done screens."  Anyway, the logic and execution seem tight, so I'll go ahead and give this one an accept.
Glad to see a new run for this game again! For (I hope) obvious reasons, it's not easy to comment on the route without having played the game, but nothing looked questionable. The execution appeared to follow the plan without hesitations. I actually couldn't spot any execution mistakes, so if there were any, they must have been smaller than a blink of an eye. ;-)

Accept!!!
The most overt thing that I guess could be taken for a mistake is having to go past and turn around for the green button on the last level. Jumping past all the buttons either puts you where I ended up, or if you don't get the spacing right and hit the boost button (the spring) an extra square past that. You can't not jump over it, since you'd then have to roll over the red button, and that puts a laser over the the green button square.

Otherwise Huh?
As the main game run, this is definitely not a problem to get published. The run is clean, so is the route. The comments are nice to read too. Very few mistakes, if at all, not time consuming. Oh and audio/video quality is fine.

ACCEPT
Decision posted.
Good timing all around on this one. It gets accepted just as the main run gets mentioned in the 2017 Guinness Gamers book Smiley