Kryal: 2011-05-28 04:47:21 pm
Kryal: 2011-05-28 04:44:41 pm
Kryal: 2011-05-01 03:08:14 pm
Kryal: 2011-04-28 01:24:02 pm
Kryal: 2011-04-28 01:21:33 pm
Kryal: 2011-04-28 01:21:14 pm
from red to blue
TRADE/SELL:
Xbox 360 250GB Slim with CoD Black Ops, Vanquish, Play and Charge Kit, HDMI Cable, 1 controller.
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
Pokémon Heart Gold (no pokewalker)

All console games are PAL. Handhelds are international unless you have a DSi or above.

Want to Buy:
SNES (NTSC)
Big name SNES titles (not named Lagood, NTSC
Nintendo 64 (NTSC)
NTSC N64 games (good ones)

Extra Wants:
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Yoshi's Island (GBA)
Sly Cooper and the Thievious Racoonus
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet: Gladiator
Mario Party 5
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
PS2 (preferably black phat, PAL)

I'm not exactly the richest person in the world, so I don't have the money to afford all of these things at once. All handheld titles can be either UK or US, I'm not picky about that. I am English though, so all console stuff is PAL only.

Prices will be around ebay going rates, shipping payments will be decided per trade/sell.
Thread title:  
Twinkle-Twinkle Lil' Star, har har!
So, I take it you don't want to buy my SNES anymore? I'm still willing to sell it to you. I just need help figuring out the shipping cost, that's all. We were talking between $30 and $50 for the console, IIRC.
Is PJ
Fortunately for you, Lagood is not a game.  How much are you paying for Lagoon?
from red to blue
yes, I'm still interested in your SNES. It'd be better if everything I wanted to buy was in the thread, lol.

I can get Lagoon for dirt cheap, don't worry PJ. Unless you want to betray SDA? :O
Yes, I agree. But sadly, the only big name SNES game I could think of is A Link to the Past. But would you be willing to help calculate shipping? If I've never done it before, it'll go faster if someone with experience in shipping packages could walk me through it.
from red to blue
I've always just asked the post office if something is bigger than anything I normally send out.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2011-03-01 04:51:15 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
A SNES with all cords and a few games can be shipped for $11 - 12 through a priority flat rate box + delivery confirmation. So, I'm guessing it should be less than that.

What sets of Munchkin cards do you have? How does $10 including shipping for Kingdom Hearts sound? Nevermind, shipping to the US would make this more than it's worth.
@Zenic: From US to UK? All right, $12 for shipping, then. What do you want pay for the SNES itself, though, Kryal?
Waiting hurts my soul...
Oh, didn't realize it was international, that's more like $30 - 40 depending...
If kryal's willing to add that much for shipping, in addition to the console, I'd be okay with it. It's up to him, at this point.

EDIT: Basically, if he decides to pay $30 (the lowest that he said he was willing to discuss) for the console and it's about $40 for shipping, we'd be talking $70 shipped
from red to blue
Yeah, that shipping is pretty intense...
Like I said, if you're willing to go through with it, I can keep up on my end. Some other people have worried about causing me financial trouble, so I'm going to say don't worry about it. I'll be able to get the item to you as long as you're able to pay. You have my word.
How much do you want for Mario Kart: Double Dash? Don't put me down just yet, I'm only considering at the moment.

As for the handheld games, is Pokémon Heart Gold in English?
from red to blue
A quick check on ebay tells me that my selling price would be in the £10-15 price range. As for the copy of Heart Gold, it is in English.
I forgot you had a different currency. :/

All I've got is American money.
from red to blue
Yeah, unless you happen to have an AR/Freeloader or a PAL Gamecube I don't really see you playing the game anyway. XD

American monies are fine with me, since I use USD fairly often anyway.
Edit history:
pojr: 2011-03-03 07:43:41 am
Hmmm, I don't have a Freeloader. In fact, I don't even have very many Gamecube games. In that case, does anyone know whether or not PAL Gamecubes games work on an NTSC Wii? We already know it won't work on a Gamecube, but I happen to own a Wii as well. I could just buy a Freeloader, but I have trouble trusting third-party devices that cold ruin my Wii. I could also just buy the NTSC version of Mario Kart DD to make things easier, but maybe I want to help you out. :3

Sorry. Tongue
from red to blue
Yeah, you should but the NTSC MK:DD. The only way you'd be able to feasibly use a Freeloader on a Wii is via Homebrew IIRC.

Haha, I wanted to help SDA guys out by selling/trading here. xD
I can still buy Heart Gold off of you since I have a DS Lite with no region lock, but I'm bad at translating euros to American money, hahaha.

I know it's international, but is Heart Gold the US version? It doesn't matter, I'm only curious.
from red to blue
Heart Gold is UK english, and also lacks the Pokewalker (it's useless anyway, because Winners' Path is over but...).

Also, ebay.com tells me that I'll be selling in high 10s-low 20s.
Yeah I don't care about the walker. I can't picture going on a run wearing a pokewalker.  Did yours come with one originally? I'm guessing it broke or got misplaced?

As for shipping, you might want to go to your local post office and ask about that. I know it's international, but $40 seems like a bit much.
from red to blue
I traded it to a friend after I no longer cared about competitive battling. xD
No worries, I think the Pokewalker was Nintendo's way of promoting outdoor activities and fitness. XD.
willing to trade?
I am up for the sonic heroes if you want any of these:
monster house
sonic gem collection
paper mario Thousand year door
sonic mega collection
super mario sunshine

so if you like one then post back and maybe we can work out something.
from red to blue
mario sunshine would be pretty awesome, I take it that it's PAL?