--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Knight Lore (ntscus) (xbone/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Patrick 'PJ' DiCesare!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Knight Lore (ntscus) (xbone/pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/knightlore-20160914/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V : Good, The lag is Real
cheating: None
Gameplay: Lag, lag and lag, aside from my comments on the 120FPS fluidity of the game this seems to be routed well and shows good knowledge of the game.
The run comments gave me a good insight into what was happening and why various items were skipped early then got later, there is one death around 6:40~ was unlucky, I'm gunna blame input lag Tongue The ghost tile room was kinda lengthy but nothing could be done it's out of the runners hands.

ACCEPT
F*ckin' sanity effects...
Well-played, good routing, great run comments to give insight.  A couple of hiccups (by the runner's own admission), but in an isometric platformer with incredible lag and no wasted day/night cycles, this seems acceptable.  Video and audio are fine and dandy (if you like crawling insect noises for your walking and piercing bleeps and bloops for your theme music).

ACCEPT
Is PJ
I should probably mention that the audio commentary actually has informative information!  I can't believe it either!  I'm not sure if the verification files have the audio commentary or not, but if they don't I'd be happy to upload a copy to youtube.  I wrote quite a lot in the submission comments that should sufficiently explain things but if you wanted an easier-to-digest form, the audio commentary might help.
Decision posted.