1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Kiss Psycho Circus - The Nightmare Child (Any %) (Segmented) (Lullaby)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Audio\Video: Solid audio and visuals. No complaints there.

Legitimacy: I see nothing in this run that makes me believe it is not legitimate.

Gameplay: All over entertaining gameplay.
Many neat timesavers are present in the run, ranging from small and hard to notice, all the way to sequence-breaking by the way of nifty manipulation of both enemies and items.
There is some stumbling here and there in terms of sheer speed, but generally both the movement of the player and disposal of enemies is done in a swift and skillful manner.
An interesting watch in many ways.

Verdict: Accept

Quote:
Audio/Video: no problems aside from the weird framerate for the video (hopefully it doesn't affect the lower quality encodes)

I couldn't find anything in this run that looks like cheating. It's clear the runner knows the game very well, and even if a few areas seem sloppy (bumping into objects/enemies) the sheer amount of crap to dodge makes it near impossible to avoid everything. The speed tricks and shortcuts are what make this run interesting. Apparently the game testers were pretty lazy or just didn't care, and the runner really abuses all of the holes in the level design. Enemy climbing to get over a wall, using an exit portal from under a bridge, and jackbox boosting are just a few.

For a first time run of this game, the runner set the bar pretty high. It'll take some really tight execution and the discovery of more tricks to beat this time. Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Thomas Sturm!
Thread title: