Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/KirbySuperStar.html

Kirby Super Star Ultra (Any %) (Single Segment) [Meta Knightmare Mode]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Didn't collect any treasures in the Great Cave Offensive, reject. Tongue

Anyways, A/V good, no cheating detected. The run is very solid and well executed, great use of Mach Tornado. Even with the few minor mistakes mentioned by the runner, they are indeed minor, and the run is clearly faster than the current run. In-game time says 26:00.76. Accept it!

Quote:
Number of watches: 2
The video quality was very good, and the performance seemed legit.  I didn't detect cheating of any kind.
The mistakes were minor, but the run as a whole was impressive, well planned out. 

Accept it.

Quote:
Run Time- 26:00.76 (1:25.9 faster then current run)

Cheating None Detected

A/V Quality – Great (much better then the current run, also it shows both screens)

Thoughts and Notes
There are some minor errors throughout the entire run, but nothing major.  The runner uses mach tornado to full effect and at the most efficient times. Even with the minor flaws in this video mentioned by the runner, the run is still very good. The time may still be lowered by a bit, with better enemy patterns; less player errors (though I counted fewer errors then I have fingers).

Final decision
The run has some flaws and the time can be lowered some, though I am not sure by how much, but the run is still of a high quality and well done, I would say this is an easy,

ACCEPT IT!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'Anwonu!'
Thread title: