Kane & Lynch: Dead Men () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Mirko Brown!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men () (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/kanelynchdeadmen-20160325/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
I'll just do this one.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2016-04-11 12:35:07 pm
Okay, with some questions answered, these have no problems that I can see.

accept!
Edit history:
cortez: 2016-04-09 12:47:14 pm
Stalker!
Quote from LotBlind:
Most of these have no indicators of what the difficulty setting is, but the ones that show it say "aspirin" which is the easiest setting.

All runs are done aspirin (easy)

Quote from LotBlind:
"El Capitolio" - doesn't the death cause a loss of some seconds seeing as the option to rappel is already active when you run to get the gun?

Nope, when you destroy the helicopter you start a scriptsequence and during that sequence you basically have to wait.

Quote from LotBlind:
"Within" - It looks like you're taking lots of time with some of the sniper shots. Are they inaccurate unless you steady the aim first? Even then could you not have went a bit more yolo with some shots, even taking them without scoping?
There is no need to hurry. You can't controll Carlos until he stopped arguing with Lynch.
Can't say much else than that these levels look well played. There is potentially a lot of time to be saved by sprinting past enemies, but considering the overall quality of the gameplay, it would be a bit surprising if that hasn't been looked into quite a bit already. I couldn't find any other comparable speedruns of the game either (there is at least a single segment run, but it's almost twice as long).

Accept
Decision posted.