List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/JurassicParkSNES.html

Jurassic Park (Any %) (Single Segment) [Deaths]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
First, lemme say this game is quite difficult to control in first person mode. It's impressive to see how little mistakes were made throughout the whole run. Also, the music in this game deserves more love than it currently gets.

Audio/Video is good. No cheating detected. The route is very well thought out and the runner executes pretty well. The runner shows a lot of knowledge about raptor spawns and most enemy patterns. Ammo and health conservation are great, as are the death warps. I had doubts about using the shotgun at first, but it is probably as fast or slightly faster than picking grenades back up everytime. There are a few hiccups during the run, but they add up to <20 seconds at most. Awesome run though.

Accept.

Quote:
AV good, no cheating spotted. I haven't watched the PAL deathless run in a while but I don't really feel like a comparison is necessary, this run seems quite polished both execution and planning wise. The controls on the inner sections are indeed quite a bear so I'm impressed at how accurate some of the shots are. Deaths are basically free in this game (infinite continues and no real penalty) but I'm still impressed at how well all the planned deaths managed to speed things up. A lot of the plot triggers can only be done from one particular computer, with no real indication beforehand, so to anybody wondering why he goes to particular computer terminals, that's why.

Accept.

Quote:
I can only agree with the other verifiers. This run was impressive and a solid improvement. No major flaws maybe some small mistakes. I should really get to play this game again it's pretty fun (aside from the 1st person stuff).

A/V is good, no cheating.

Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'LeonPowPow!'
Thread title:  
Grats Leon Smiley
Congratulations Leon