Sad
<- 1  -   of 127
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
i dont even watch seinfeld lol
Im new here, dont know how to make public posts but im here to revive the boogerman speedrun community, thats my mission.
I'm Blacksecret and I have been speedrunning for close to 3 years now, my only visits to SDA have been for researching the games I have been speedrunning and their history, but ever since I started running Quake my interest to this site has risen and I would like to make some contributions of my own

Anyways my main speedgame is Gothic and I normally speedrun PC FPS games and any other games that I really like, I'm 24 and I work as an electrician
Hi all new peeps! Welcome and we're waiting for your submissions Smiley

Blacksecret: Just feel free to post in an existing (or new) thread about what game you're planning to run. No-one may reply (though if it's PC and and FPS, I may well) but at least this will help to coordinate things in case someone else had the same idea. Goes for everyone of course.
Hey! Glad to join here and hopefully can learn and help others as able Smiley Primarily run NES games and a couple SNES.
Hey, i'm LoesungVier from germany. Smiley

I want look into speedrunning Sly2 and/or Sly 3, or just remember and share some of the old glitches i saw as a child.
Nice to meet you.
I am Japanese, but English can only understand simple words.
I recently started a speed run. Speedrun target games are MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code and Mario Kart64.
Best Regards.