Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hello SDA. Lurked around this site for years but never joined. Made an account mostly to ask a question regarding a game xD
wfhdvjknjgbiokan jeoiqfhvds
Hi! I'm le mouton vert, I just created my account, I love speedrunning, and I'm running into a stupid problem right now.

You see, the username I usually use is "le mouton vert". But when I created my account, a popup told me the name was invalid. So I assumed it was the spaces, ans I removed the spaces from my name. But then, it turned out that the account with spaces was actually online! So I logged out, logged in with the original account, and here I am, stuck with two accounts. Is there any way I can delete one?
Thanks in advance!
Deleted the extra account. Let me know if you want more capital letters in your name. That can be changed.

Hope to see runs from you new guys! It takes time and effort to complete an SDA-submittable run but there are people out there who really appreciate it.
My runner name is BNDR, I primarily run Dungeon Keeper, Deeper Dungeons but have also run Seven Kingdoms as well as Svea Rike 2. I work as a freelancing opera singer in real life which sometimes gives me a lot of spare time to speedrun. Really thrilled to be a part of this community!
wfhdvjknjgbiokan jeoiqfhvds
Oh, thanks for deleting the other account, LotBlind!
hello my name is facethebeast. have watched GDQ events since they were held in somebodies basement. so every run ever put on by GDQ in a marathon setting, ive seen it. i enjoy any video game whether i like it or not, im not picky. favorite series tho would have to b Zelda, Final Fantasy (minus the online MMOs), Resident Evil, Tales games (proly would never run one but enjoy playing casually), Katamari Damacy series.
Quote from facethebeast:
hello my name is facethebeast. have watched GDQ events since they were held in somebodies basement. so every run ever put on by GDQ in a marathon setting, ive seen it. i enjoy any video game whether i like it or not, im not picky. favorite series tho would have to b Zelda, Final Fantasy (minus the online MMOs), Resident Evil, Tales games (proly would never run one but enjoy playing casually), Katamari Damacy series.

If you like any game regardless of anything, you're a part of the SDA core audience then! Well, at least if you see value in non-marathon runs as well.
Hi. I'm Odd Pandemonium. I'm an active speedrunner, Switch player, Blacker on YouTube. I like playing games like Thrillville and Kororinpa a lot and I am happy to be part of the community.
I have nothing to say about me Smiley
Hey all, I'm new here.

I guess the first time I stumbled on SDA would be around 2009. A few year back I was into Dino Crisis, which I left soon but now I've picked up the game again and am seriously determined to finish it.

I am a gamer since I got myself a gaming rig back in 2007, been playing games such as The Longest Journey, Sam & Max and the Broken Sword series. Thanks
Hi guys. I'm a baby of the DOS era and I enjoy some good old classics and pixelart games (such as the recent Ministry of Broadcast). I knew about speedrunning since many years ago, but I recently got all the important info from Karl Jobst.
I'm not planning to do speedrunning per se, but I'm looking for some TAS.
Hy! @everyone.
French speedrunner / glitchhunter here, especially for red faction 1 and rayman 2 - pc.
Hello my speed boiz im a satanic 12 year old that likes speedrunning im going to post speedruns when i will buy my capture card thumbsup
Hey, guys! Smiley Long time runner fan(the-elite!). Just started running, outside of in-game unlockables/cheats. Hoping to make demo running a new category, for those of us who don't have a lot of time/memory/skill! ;P

Pretty much strictly a PC & N64 player. M/31/USA. Long history of level editing & 3D art for custom game content/assets. My (someday) dream run/WR is probably Body Harvest..! <3
I'm Nami. I like retro games, and short speed runs. I am somewhat fast at beating the original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.
yeah, i'm a gamer
I'm Michael Shaw. I'm 19 and from the US. I've been speedrunning for 6 or so months now. I started with 16 star, then moved to get WR in a game called Fast Rolling. I'm now currently running SaGa Frontier. My current PB in Blue's Story is 23:14, which puts me in 3rd on SRC and 5th when accounting for the older Japanese times that aren't listed on SRC.
Edit history:
Bryon: 2020-05-20 01:37:48 pm
Hi! I'm Bryon, from the U.S.A. Smiley

~B.W.B.
Hi there! Been into speedrunning for quite a while and barely got around to making an SDA account. Been into speedrunning since 2014 and finally got into running in 2019 with 007 Nighfire and SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom.
Hi.  Coming around to see if anyone from back in the day is still interested in Killer7 speedruns.
i dont even watch seinfeld lol
Im new here, dont know how to make public posts but im here to revive the boogerman speedrun community, thats my mission.
I'm Blacksecret and I have been speedrunning for close to 3 years now, my only visits to SDA have been for researching the games I have been speedrunning and their history, but ever since I started running Quake my interest to this site has risen and I would like to make some contributions of my own

Anyways my main speedgame is Gothic and I normally speedrun PC FPS games and any other games that I really like, I'm 24 and I work as an electrician
Hi all new peeps! Welcome and we're waiting for your submissions Smiley

Blacksecret: Just feel free to post in an existing (or new) thread about what game you're planning to run. No-one may reply (though if it's PC and and FPS, I may well) but at least this will help to coordinate things in case someone else had the same idea. Goes for everyone of course.
Hey! Glad to join here and hopefully can learn and help others as able Smiley Primarily run NES games and a couple SNES.
Hey, i'm LoesungVier from germany. Smiley

I want look into speedrunning Sly2 and/or Sly 3, or just remember and share some of the old glitches i saw as a child.
Nice to meet you.
I am Japanese, but English can only understand simple words.
I recently started a speed run. Speedrun target games are MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code and Mario Kart64.
Best Regards.