Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

International Track and Field (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses
Quote:
Allright, let's have a look at this then. I was honeslty quite surprised when I saw this game in the verification and even though it was a long time ago I played it myself, I still remember the feel of the game and how hard I thought it was.

A/V is Good. The runner pointed out some mistakes (which didn't really cost any time at all) in the comments, but everything looks pretty good overall. For those events where you have to complete three tries the runner sets a goal of making it on the first try and then just fail the rest of the attempts as fast as possible, which works well. No signs of cheating were detected, as far as I can see, and other than that there's not that much to comment. Solid run on a not so solid game, but no matter what a fine addition to SDA.

Decision: Accept

Quote:
ok so sorry about the deley, here is my response:

A/V is good, the run it pretty solid aside from few mistakes. the first time I watched the run I thought the runner was using an autofire, but after watching the run few more times and observing certain events in the game I made a decision  that its a legit run with no autofire or turbos being used.

Congratulations to 'Chris-X'!
Thread title:  
Thanks to the verifiers!
Verifier No. 2 is right, I was not using autofire or something like that, only a textmarker with round edges to push the buttons that fast...
By the way:
There is also a speedrun of International Track and field 2 I have uploaded which hasn't got enough verifiers yet.
So feel free to verify that, too!
Quote from chris_x:
Verifier No. 2 is right, I was not using autofire or something like that, only a textmarker with round edges to push the buttons that fast...

Is there a video of what this style of mashing looks like?
I only found this video on youtube:

The difference is: that guy uses his thumb, I used a textmarker which is faster.
Other popular methods are lighters or batteries.
Speedrunner
Quote from chris_x:
By the way:
There is also a speedrun of International Track and field 2 I have uploaded which hasn't got enough verifiers yet.
So feel free to verify that, too!

Waiting for this. Im and old T&F2 player myself. Smiley
Oh man, the verification is 9 month old.
When is this finally online?
Edit history:
chris_x: 2014-08-17 07:10:20 am
Hey there everyone!

The speedrun of Track & Field 2 needs more verifiers. Could someone please sign in as a verifier?

Thank you!
Not a walrus
Quote from chris_x:

It's been up since April.
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Quote from chris_x:

It's been up since April.

Sorry!
Quote from chris_x:
Hey there everyone!

The speedrun of Track & Field 2 needs more verifiers. Could someone please sign in as a verifier?

Thank you!

Is there any particular reason you don't want it to go into public verification? If it's been over a year without enough verifiers having signed up, then I think one can assume that there is not many people here at sda (and willing to do verifications) that know this game too well...
Quote from ktwo:
Quote from chris_x:
Hey there everyone!

Thank you!

Is there any particular reason you don't want it to go into public verification? If it's been over a year without enough verifiers having signed up, then I think one can assume that there is not many people here at sda (and willing to do verifications) that know this game too well...

Yes, I agree. In my opinion this is a game for public verification.
How can I do that?
Not a walrus
It's on by default, but you turned it off when you submitted. It's easy enough to change, though. It'll go out with the next batch since it's so old.