<- 1  -   of 40 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Ry4n: 2011-09-06 11:22:05 am
hi, done Administration. Faster by 4 sconds.
Is it me or the transition between your segments isn't smooth at all? I mean, sometime you don't respawn at the same place you saved or you're not facing the same direction, it is very weird.
Edit history:
Ry4n: 2011-09-07 12:26:37 pm
I`m moving when black screen dissapears, but I`m starting from the same place. There`s no any manipulations.

ps: fuck, fuck, fuck! my saved don`t working on doom v 1.0. Must re-made everything. Shit!

ps2: I discovered a great shortcut on Mars City Underground with barell boosting. - 5 seconds.
Why do you want to change back to v1.0?
I must change the version because without it I can`t do barrel boost. This can save a lot of time.
I really suggest that you let the fadeout and fadein, otherwise it's a pain to watch, I wanted to say what Rainbow pointed out, so thanks. and I know what you are trying to say about it, but you moves 3 frames MAX normally, there you can see it's more than 50 frames at least...
Quote from AjAX:
I really suggest that you let the fadeout and fadein, otherwise it's a pain to watch, I wanted to say what Rainbow pointed out, so thanks. and I know what you are trying to say about it, but you moves 3 frames MAX normally, there you can see it's more than 50 frames at least...

I agree!
It's been a month now Kibumbi. What's going on?
TIOLET!
I got a new apartment, which turns out to be crap. So I'm moving out again later this week. All around busy with various things not involving Doom 3 Sad
Exoray
And by crap I assume you're mostly talking about the internet connection ? Cheesy
TIOLET!
There are more things that aren't that good. For example, there's not enough room in the "kitchen" to make proper food, or do the dishes without getting water all over the floor.
Man looks like Karma is a bitch with you.
I hope everything will get fixed for you soon!
However, Kibbo, you will finish your Doom 3 nightmare run one day, yes? It's been over 6 months now since you last updated your youtube channel.

I have to say, that your D3 run is far more impressive than your Q4 run - you move like a champ, there are far more shortcuts and trickjumps involved, and you maul your foes "by the way" like a demigod. However, you make several segments in one level? Is that acceptable?
And BTW, i think i don't have to tell anyone that 1.0 run can not be compared to 1.32 run.
Edit history:
Kibbo: 2011-12-07 11:34:48 am
TIOLET!
Quote from Artas1984:
However, Kibbo, you will finish your Doom 3 nightmare run one day, yes? It's been over 6 months now since you last updated your youtube channel.

I have to say, that your D3 run is far more impressive than your Q4 run - you move like a champ, there are far more shortcuts and trickjumps involved, and you maul your foes "by the way" like a demigod. However, you make several segments in one level? Is that acceptable?

As of now it would probably be better to turn the run over to someone I know who could get the job done. Unfortunately groobo is no longer doing speedruns so I have no idea who to ask. I'm going to list the main reasons for not working on the run lately.

Education: naturally consuming a lot of my "free" time.
Low energy: for some reason I've gotten very tired lately.
Enjoying a lot of other games: I do play other games than Doom 3.
Old shoulder injury is back: I was too eager at the gym and my old shoulder injury got worse again, preventing me from doing "intense gaming".

All of this results in lack of motivation for the project in general, and right now I seriously can't tell if I will be able to get back on track in the near future.
I AM FUCKED ANGRY
This is the sound of the sick of burnout syndrom ?
The self sick has mike.

I hope you come back,

This problem on you must handle be medical. I know for my self one.
Cocaine seems like the solution for you.
I AM FUCKED ANGRY
Kibumbi is one of the older elders, so it is a bad idea to give him cocaine.
I respect you ajax, but please have respect to kibbo. Drugs with combination on speedruns will ruin your privat life. I know for my self that chemical drugs can be a pain in your body. My speedrun on Manhunt 2 was 100% drugged by methamphetamine and xtc. The depressive feeling on a runner make it not better. But I think that kib has main life problems and I understand this. But it is very sad to say that the nightmare run do not to the end.

please no jokes, to help him is to respect him
thank you ajax
we have lift off
Quote from MortyreR45:
Kibumbi is one of the older elders, so it is a bad idea to give him cocaine.
I respect you ajax, but please have respect to kibbo. Drugs with combination on speedruns will ruin your privat life. I know for my self that chemical drugs can be a pain in your body. My speedrun on Manhunt 2 was 100% drugged by methamphetamine and xtc. The depressive feeling on a runner make it not better. But I think that kib has main life problems and I understand this. But it is very sad to say that the nightmare run do not to the end.

please no jokes, to help him is to respect him
thank you ajax

What the.... It was clearly a joke.
Sandbagging
Mortyre doesnt joke around rofl
Edit history:
AjAX: 2011-12-14 06:50:57 pm
AjAX: 2011-12-14 06:50:21 pm
ahahha LMFAO , seems like you took it the wrong way.
And on a clearer way, Kibumbi knows that I respect him, having followed all his runs in the past 4 or 5 years.

I'm high.
Edit history:
Kibbo: 2012-02-21 09:39:14 am
TIOLET!
Edit: Well crap, my image link died Sad
Monkey's bloodshot like my chilliness brah.
Edit history:
Kibbo: 2012-02-21 09:51:14 am
TIOLET!
Well shit pommes frites, I'm feeling great. I'm encoding a run, having fun while playing games again, running practical arrow to the knee jokes on asshats in EVE. My optimization sense is tingling, it's time to start this rusty heap back up.
woohoo! Glad to hear it. GL with the rest of the run Kibbo Wink