Ikari Warriors (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to 'ktwo'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Ikari Warriors (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ikariwarriors-20170414/i1_HQ.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Professional Second Banana
A/V quality are great for a NES game.  After watching the run I definitely understand why it took the runner 2 1/2 years to complete a deathless run, with how many speed strats involved weaving through bullet sprays and other precision movement (while limiting pauses and sideways/backwards movement).  Easy accept.
Terraffirmative!
I'd like to reject this run on the grounds that if its accepted I will lose a bet and have to do things. Is that an accepted reason?

protip kids, don't bet against ktwo. Accept.
Murphagator, I do remember your challenge... But I will definitely not hold it against you if you don't feel up for Ikari 3.
Is PJ
I must admit, even with ktwo on the job, I never for a moment thought that we'd ever see a deathless Ikari Warriors run.  Holy smokes.  This is ridiculously silly.  Hahahaha.  Very obvious accept here.  Idk how you managed to put up with this game for so long, but this is an incredible accomplishment!

...this was also the first time I've seen that ending.  That uhhh....sure is satisfying?
(user is banned)
Edit history:
AntonioPeremin: 2017-04-30 03:12:30 pm
I must say that this looks awesome.More than 2 years of work put into the game resulting in a deathless run.Patience and hard work,strategy planing...From my side= Accept.
Decision posted.