Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/HitmanBloodMoney.html

Hitman Blood Money (Any %) (Single Segment) (Professional)

Verifier Responses
Quote:
This run uses a pre-made save file to skip the tutorial mission which alone is enough to give this a reject. The category is also completely arbitrary with restrictions such as no guns and
suit only. And even if those restrictions mattered the routes are not that impressive, especially Death on the Mississippi stands out as it could easily be improved by ~2 minutes by using a skip to get to the level exit faster.

Reject.

Quote:
My apologies this took so long - silly uni.

A/V appears to be fine, no cheating really.

Because I quite frankly do not feel like doing comments for every level individually - I can only echo the first verifier. It's impressive for sure, but considering all factors, not impressive enough.

The restrictions sound like a fun run for a marathon run or a race - but not for an SDA submission. In my opinion there really only needs to be two categories here - Silent Assassin / not-Silent Assassin (any%). (Maybe different difficulties, but I don't believe it's necessary) This run kind of tries to wedge itself in the middle, by not being any-means-necessary - but not being Silent Assassin either.

In regards to skipping the tutorial...just...yup. That's not cool.

So yeah, as cool as it is, Reject.

Quote:
Same here, sorry for the late verification.

A/V Good, no signs of cheating.

I have to agree with both verifies. First of all the category is just plain useless. The runner should invest his time in any% or Silent Assassin and leave this category for a SRL race maybe. But i have to agree also that considering the category he choose, the strats were pretty darn impressive, with a huge exception for the level on the boat (forgot the huge skip on the end).

And yes, if the tutorial is a part of the game and you have no skipping option in the menu like Mirror's Edge or some other game it should be played.

Final note: I would like the runner to not take these comments as an insult to his run. I think the a decent run and if he opts for a better category and hits all the skips then next time it might be an accept, but until then i vote to REJECT this run.

Decision: Reject

Reason: This isn't a valid SDA category, skipping the tutorial by using a save game makes the run incomplete, and there is at least one major strategy error

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/queue/verificationfiles/789/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title: